Relais San Bruno
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel I Due Cigni(Sant'Albino)(Great Value!)
US$84
Hotel Villa Ambra(Sant'Albino)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hotel La Siesta(Sant'Albino)(Great Value!)
US$69
Albergo Il Rondo(Montepulciano)
US$142
US$138
Travelocity
La Terrazza di Montepulciano(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$105
Hotel Panoramic(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$72
Borgo Tre Rose(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$77
  • Pool
Albergo Duomo(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
Travelocity
Hotel Tre Stelle(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$63
Hotel Tiziana(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$105
All reviewsla grottaroyal suitewhite cottagethe ownercakesour honeymoonan amazing hostgrounds are stunninglittle piece of paradisemaking dinner reservationssuggesting restaurantshelpful with suggestionsperfect place to relaxthe entire staffitalian vacationan easy driveeach evening
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My husband and I stayed in the Snow White Cottage at San Bruno for 6 nights in September. It was great! Alberto and Lucia were the best - thank you! Each day they helped us with our dinner reservations - suggesting restaurants, making the reservation and booking us a cab. They also helped us in making plans for our day - they suggested towns we might like to visit, tours (vineyards and farm tours) and helped us navigate the area (Alberto gave us the location of a great laundromat, Lucia told us where to park in Montepulciano). The cottage was perfect with a bedroom, sitting area and small kitchen (only used the fridge for drinks). It's on its own separate from the other buildings which we really liked after staying in a hotel in Rome. The location is good - not too far from town - but you should really have a car - we walked into town once but it is mostly up hill. But I really think you need a car wherever you stay in Tuscany - you don't want to rely on the bus/train to get around. We had a car but we took a cab into town for dinner most nights so we could enjoy the great Tuscan wine - 10 euros each way. The breakfasts were really good - continental style (yogurt, cereal, toast, fruit, baked items, juice, coffee) - the croissants were delicious! If you want a really nice dinner - try La Grotta - its very close by (we walked I wouldn't recommend that as its very dark) and it was very good, a little upscale compared to other places in Montepulciano. I would highly recommend the Relais San Bruno and if we are lucky enough to return to Tuscany we will definitely return. P.S. Mia is the biggest cat I've ever seen in my life!

Room Tip: Get one of the Cottages
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2017

My husband and I returned for a second time to Relais San Bruno. We love the open space and gardens on the property! And the view up to the town of Montepulciano is beautiful. We were in a deluxe suite, which is very comfortable and spacious with a king size bed, large bathroom, and fireplace. Alberto and his staff are super helpful with suggestions on where to go each day and for making dinner reservations. Thank you so much for another amazing visit! We will be back again!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2017

this tucked away hacienda style hotel is a perfect place to spend a few days in tuscany. the rooms are very large and comfortable, and the breakfast is very good. the location lends itself perfectly for discovering montpulciano as well as tuscany. Alberto and Angela were very very very hospitable.

Room Tip: looks like all rooms are great
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
relaisrsb, Direttore at Relais San Bruno, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Viktor,
Thanks for your nice review. I was happy to meet you and have you here at the resort the last weeks. Wish you all the best and see you soon !!!!!

Cheers
Alberto & Cats

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I was taken here by my boyfriend for a special occasion, and it didn't disappoint! The grounds are stunning, and the whole place is incredibly peaceful and natural and the perfect place to escape and unwind. It is within a stone's throw from Montepulciano town, although it does involve a steep walk up some fairly steep hills in the town centre.The team on-site cannot do enough to help you, suggesting restaurants nearby (of which some are incredible!), wine-tasting and sightseeing. We stayed in room 3, which was fabulous - lovely and roomy, with a great bathroom and very clean and the breakfast which is contintenal style, was also very good.I would return here in a heartbeat and one of the nicest places in Europe I have been fortunate enough to stay in!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
relaisrsb, Direttore at Relais San Bruno, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Trixys
Thanks so much for your 5 star review. I am really happy you had a good time at the relais and that all our suggestions worked out good.
I hope you can return soon to visit us

All my best regards
Alberto & Staff & Cats

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed a week in Snow White cottage. It was the most perfect place to relax after a couple of days in Florence. The cottage was nicely furnished, large bed with quality linen, good shower, fluffy bath towels and pool towels provided, comfortable lounge, v small kitchenette, and aircon. Good buffet spread for breakfast - pastries, cakes, cheese, cold cuts, fruit, eggs....-, early evening bar and honesty box for out of hours. The grounds with hammock and shaded seating areas are a real haven of tranquility, and a good sized well kept pool is great for a proper swim. The photos on the website don't really do it justice. It's a great location for exploring the val d'orcia and for relaxing on site. Alberto is a great host with lots of tips and advice for local trips and restaurants, and can get reservations for the best tables at the local restaurants. Perfezione.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
relaisrsb, Direttore at Relais San Bruno, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear Eric,
Thanks for this nice review. I am very happy you had a good time and relaxed here in my property.
I always a pleasure for me and my staff to read such nice comments and opinion on the property and our work.
Thanks again for choosing Relais San Bruno