La Terrazza di Montepulciano(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hotels.com
Hotel I Due Cigni(Sant'Albino)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hotel Panoramic(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$95
B&B Vicolo dell'Oste(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Relais Ortaglia(Montepulciano)
US$202
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

Agriturismo La Terra(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$111
B&B.it
Fattoria San Martino(Montepulciano)
US$243
US$225
Borgo Tre Rose(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$298
  • Pool
Agriturismo Ardene(Montepulciano)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsla grottaroyal suitethe ownercakesgrounds are stunninglittle piece of paradisemaking dinner reservationssuggesting restaurantshelpful with suggestionsperfect place to relaxitalian vacationtuscan paradisethe perfect hostour night stayevery morningsitting areawine tasting
Reviewed 16 October 2017

After spending time in Rome and Florence, this was the perfect antidote to the crowds and noise of the big cities. The Relais is located literally in the shadow of Montepulciano. We had a wonderful room with a view of the sweeping grounds. We even had a fireplace in our room. Alberto, the owner, was very friendly and helpful. Our only issue was that they do not have a restaurant. So if you just want to hang out and enjoy their pool, you still have to drive somewhere to get lunch and dinner. The other amenities more than made up for this.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My husband and I stayed in the Snow White Cottage at San Bruno for 6 nights in September. It was great! Alberto and Lucia were the best - thank you! Each day they helped us with our dinner reservations - suggesting restaurants, making the reservation and booking us a cab. They also helped us in making plans for our day - they suggested towns we might like to visit, tours (vineyards and farm tours) and helped us navigate the area (Alberto gave us the location of a great laundromat, Lucia told us where to park in Montepulciano). The cottage was perfect with a bedroom, sitting area and small kitchen (only used the fridge for drinks). It's on its own separate from the other buildings which we really liked after staying in a hotel in Rome. The location is good - not too far from town - but you should really have a car - we walked into town once but it is mostly up hill. But I really think you need a car wherever you stay in Tuscany - you don't want to rely on the bus/train to get around. We had a car but we took a cab into town for dinner most nights so we could enjoy the great Tuscan wine - 10 euros each way. The breakfasts were really good - continental style (yogurt, cereal, toast, fruit, baked items, juice, coffee) - the croissants were delicious! If you want a really nice dinner - try La Grotta - its very close by (we walked I wouldn't recommend that as its very dark) and it was very good, a little upscale compared to other places in Montepulciano. I would highly recommend the Relais San Bruno and if we are lucky enough to return to Tuscany we will definitely return. P.S. Mia is the biggest cat I've ever seen in my life!

Room Tip: Get one of the Cottages
Reviewed 10 October 2017

My husband and I returned for a second time to Relais San Bruno. We love the open space and gardens on the property! And the view up to the town of Montepulciano is beautiful. We were in a deluxe suite, which is very comfortable and spacious with a king size bed, large bathroom, and fireplace. Alberto and his staff are super helpful with suggestions on where to go each day and for making dinner reservations. Thank you so much for another amazing visit! We will be back again!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2017

this tucked away hacienda style hotel is a perfect place to spend a few days in tuscany. the rooms are very large and comfortable, and the breakfast is very good. the location lends itself perfectly for discovering montpulciano as well as tuscany. Alberto and Angela were very very very hospitable.

Room Tip: looks like all rooms are great
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
relaisrsb, Direttore at Relais San Bruno, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Viktor,
Thanks for your nice review. I was happy to meet you and have you here at the resort the last weeks. Wish you all the best and see you soon !!!!!

Cheers
Alberto & Cats

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I was taken here by my boyfriend for a special occasion, and it didn't disappoint! The grounds are stunning, and the whole place is incredibly peaceful and natural and the perfect place to escape and unwind. It is within a stone's throw from Montepulciano town, although it does involve a steep walk up some fairly steep hills in the town centre.The team on-site cannot do enough to help you, suggesting restaurants nearby (of which some are incredible!), wine-tasting and sightseeing. We stayed in room 3, which was fabulous - lovely and roomy, with a great bathroom and very clean and the breakfast which is contintenal style, was also very good.I would return here in a heartbeat and one of the nicest places in Europe I have been fortunate enough to stay in!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
relaisrsb, Direttore at Relais San Bruno, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Trixys
Thanks so much for your 5 star review. I am really happy you had a good time at the relais and that all our suggestions worked out good.
I hope you can return soon to visit us

All my best regards