US$114
B&B.it
I Colori del Conero(Numana)(Great Value!)
US$105
Verde Giada(Numana)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Bed and Brakfast Nubicuculia(Numana)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Breakfast included
B&B Poggio del Sole(Numana)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Bed & Breakfast Le Azalee(Numana)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$128
  • Breakfast included
B&B La Perla del Conero(Numana)(Great Value!)
US$99
B&B.it
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Me and my friend were a little disappointed to find out how far away from the center of Numana and the beach we were. With no car it was timely to walk to and from the hotel throughout the day. Also there is no shuttle service provided by the hotel like the website suggests. The front desk did not have any maps to help us get around either. Breakfast was average Italian, nothing substantial. The spa was a nice retreat, but closed extremely early, 8 pm.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

A great hotel located in a very quite area. The hotel doesn't have a direct access to the beach but they offer a free shuttle...only 5 mins away. Rooms are very nice and clean. Food is excellent and the service is very friendly. Totally recommended!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank GoffredoBulli
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

I am presently staying at this hotel. Friendly quiet extremely clean. The owner Luis a is extremely helpful . We took bread and breakfast lots of varieties. You can add full meal and Luis a is extremely helpful in changing things around. The wellness centre is also included claudia at the spa is very talented. Having a great rest at hotel giardino and strongly recommend it. All staff extremely courteous

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2015

This family run hotel was a pleasant surprise for me.
I went there for a family reunion. I stayed in one of the newly created suites with my two kids. The room was perfectly prepared, nicely decorated, spacious and also had a lovely little patio. My kids loved it and I did too.
We had full boarding and I strongly recommend it. The cuisine is excellent. Traditonal italian recepies, superbly cooked. Generous portions excellent service.
The hotel is located inland, but the regular shuttle service makes you feel like the beach is just round the corner. And at night you appreciate being out of the beach buzz.
And if you do not feel like going to the beach, the lovely swimmingpool is a excellent alternative.
The welness center is not huge, but very well organized and with an excellent in residence massageur.
I would go back any time!!

Room Tip: I believe that all rooms are nice and confortable
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Marco T
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This was our first stay at Il Giardino and it may well not be our last. The suite we had for 9 nights was really lovely - spacious, immaculately clean, quiet and warm. The staff were exceptionally friendly and particularly helpful when we encountered problems finding restaurants - January is not a particularly busy time, and many were closed. Plenty of space for cars, but the centre of Numana is only 15 minutes walk away from the hotel.
The only small complaints we had were a) an absence of hot water one morning, but that was resolved in less than an hour, b) we found the coffee at breakfast not at all to our liking, plus we always had to ask for milk for our cereals, and c) the bed was neither the largest nor the most comfortable we have slept in.

Room Tip: The suites are much more spacious, and have roomy bathrooms and, in particular, good-sized showers
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family