All reviews hotel is located pool sirolo breakfast beach
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Situated above the village within short walking distance to the sea you will find this very nice hotel integrated into the hillside. They have rooms and suites - we had suites. Everything clean and tastefully decorated with a little terrace to enjoy the sundown. Huge renovated pool.
Breakfast was typical Italian and fresh. Staff was very friendly and English speaking. Strongly recommended - will go there again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank diesichels
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Me and my friend were a little disappointed to find out how far away from the center of Numana and the beach we were. With no car it was timely to walk to and from the hotel throughout the day. Also there is no shuttle service provided by the hotel like the website suggests. The front desk did not have any maps to help us get around either. Breakfast was average Italian, nothing substantial. The spa was a nice retreat, but closed extremely early, 8 pm.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

A great hotel located in a very quite area. The hotel doesn't have a direct access to the beach but they offer a free shuttle...only 5 mins away. Rooms are very nice and clean. Food is excellent and the service is very friendly. Totally recommended!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank GoffredoBulli
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

I am presently staying at this hotel. Friendly quiet extremely clean. The owner Luis a is extremely helpful . We took bread and breakfast lots of varieties. You can add full meal and Luis a is extremely helpful in changing things around. The wellness centre is also included claudia at the spa is very talented. Having a great rest at hotel giardino and strongly recommend it. All staff extremely courteous

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2015

This family run hotel was a pleasant surprise for me.
I went there for a family reunion. I stayed in one of the newly created suites with my two kids. The room was perfectly prepared, nicely decorated, spacious and also had a lovely little patio. My kids loved it and I did too.
We had full boarding and I strongly recommend it. The cuisine is excellent. Traditonal italian recepies, superbly cooked. Generous portions excellent service.
The hotel is located inland, but the regular shuttle service makes you feel like the beach is just round the corner. And at night you appreciate being out of the beach buzz.
And if you do not feel like going to the beach, the lovely swimmingpool is a excellent alternative.
The welness center is not huge, but very well organized and with an excellent in residence massageur.
I would go back any time!!

Room Tip: I believe that all rooms are nice and confortable
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family