“Fantastic place!”

Tue, 19/01
20:00
Ranked #6 of 67 Restaurants in Pantelleria
Reviewed 5 August 2020 via mobile

Fantastic place; Giuseppina is the best host you may desire. I suggest to come at sunset and have a glass of wine to enjoy the view. Food is amazing. I suggest the busiate with gamberoni di Mazara.

Date of visit: August 2020
Write a reviewReviews (339)

Reviewed 2 September 2019

I visited this magic place last week for a dinner with my girlfriend. We started with a glass of wine on one of their rooftops, watching the sunset lying on huge comfy pillows. This romantic experience was enough to justify the trip, but the best was yet to come. We were seated in charming typical garden and the highlight of our evening was the food: I had a plate of raw fish, prawns and langoustines and she had octopus with chickpeas, both equally delicious. Then we had langoustines and squid pasta in an amazing sea urchin sauce and more prawns. The services was quick and the waiter suggested us a very reasonably priced local with wine that paired very well. We finished with a very interesting caper parfait and a glass of passito. Don't miss this place, it has a unique charm and excellent food. Definitely the best restaurant we visited in two week in Pantelleria!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

What an unforgettable experience!
Lovely place with a perfect decoration. Food was amazing with typical local dishes made with fresh ingredients. The wine selection is to die for... specially the passito! Very good desserts with an amazing presentation. Compliments to the chefs and the restaurant management, they made me feel home.

I highly recommend this place and definitly come back for some more of this great experience I had.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Adam R
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Dinner on 4 Sep 2017. The location is enchanting and gives you a great insight of an old and characteristic Pantelleria's dammuso. Food is very good. Alfredino (chef) and the owner do very well in offering Pantelleria's fish plates with a modern touch. Ask to have your desert in one of the scenic corners of the dammuso with a sip of Passito: you'll love it. We really enjoy dinner here and we strongly recommend this place.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Fantastic location, a jump into the history!
Food experience "very bad", tastless pasta with squid ink and sea urchins (not even a trace). We ordered two bottles of wine, both at room temperature. The owmer's excuse....the refrigerator doesn't work properly!
Long, long, long wait!
I don't know who gave... 5 stars....

Date of visit: August 2016