We booked the hotel for our after summer vacation. The resort, the beach and the restaurant are beautiful and very well maintained. The beach hast comfy sunbeds (included) and crystal blue water. The sand is more "stone" than sand, but still clean and nice to walk on.
The room (standard room) was very clean (they check twice a day the room), nothing to complain at all!
We had one dinner only there, due to the silly pricing policy they got, for eg:
1 Corona Bee EUR 14
1 2dl Coke EUR 10.50
1 Clubsandwich EUR 45 (was ok but not wow at all)
1 Green Salad with half of an avocado EUR 35
This was the biggest downside for the complete vacation, normally we eat a lot in the hotels we stay, but not for this prices.
In Porto Cervo you get Wagyu Beef with Truffles for EUR 45!
The service is good as well. Most of the waiters are very friendly and help you in any kind of way (we really loved, how they supported older guests).
What was a bit disappointing, when we checked out, we have not even been asked how our stay was, well either they don't care or assume it was good anyway.
I would recommend this hotel for everyone who really does not care about his money. Yes it's a luxury resort, but the above mentioned does not has anything to do with luxury, it's just drinks and food folks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A PRIVILEGED REFUGE OF NATURAL BEAUTY The Hotel Pitrizza is the ideal destination for those seeking calm and privacy in close contact with nature in one of the world's most romantic settings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Pitrizza, a Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pitrizza Hotel Porto Cervo
- Hotel Pitrizza, a Luxury Collection Hotel Porto Cervo, Sardinia, Italy