Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort(Porto Cervo)(Great Value!)
US$410
US$380
Colonna Park Hotel(Porto Cervo)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$218
Colonna Country and Sporting Club(Porto Cervo)(Great Value!)
US$187
  • Pool
Il Piccolo Golf - Hotel Meuble(Porto Cervo)(Great Value!)
US$144
  • Breakfast included
Bagaglino I Giardini di Porto Cervo(Porto Cervo)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$146
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$416
US$400
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
B&B ValeSmeralda(Porto Cervo)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$1,148
US$1,066
US$843
US$770
All reviewsgreat locationhotel is situatedprivate beachbeachesseacar
Reviewed 30 August 2017

From the moment we arrived, we were looked after, when Emanuela came to our car to meet us. From then, we were shown to our room (simple and lovely, as clean as clean could be, with a lovely balcony view of the sea, and a comfortable bed). The staff were all so helpful and personal - Emanuela and Joya on reception, Pierro in the bar, and the fabulous Georgio running the team in the dining room who greeted me daily with the most lovely welcome. His waiting team were all great, including Federica and Katerina, who welcomed us, and put up with our terrible Italian, and taught us patiently anything we wanted to learn.

This is a very Italian hotel - in week one we were the only English people, and in week two there were only two other couples, but the staff speak good English. It was good to know we were in a hotel where the Italians choose to stay.

There are several beaches nearby, but after a few days we stuck to the hotel's private beach, where we could reserve beds under lovely thatched umbrellas. There we were looked after by two lifeguards, Gean Paolo and Stefano, who I watched manage the countless demands of everyone so well, and always greeted us and reserved a bed for the next day if we asked.

We snorkelled, but you can also rent a speed boat, peddle boat and other items. Snorkelling was okay in restricted area (deeper out there are too many fast boats, and yachts....seriously billionaires paradise!) but don't expect a coral reef - we saw a lovely range of fish though and swam for hours each day.

I recommend a car as it's not in a town, but near to some lovely places - ignore Porta Cervo as it's so fake, but do try Cannigione and San Pantaleo. Suggest finding your restaurant when you arrive, booking, then going off for a lovely tour of the towns, including lovely markets.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing sea - we had room 227 on first floor which was perfect
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emmajoel
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Location is great with 3-4 beaches just minutes walking. The reception staff went out of their way to be helpful. We changed our room for one with a terrace and a view for very little extra money. The food in the dining room was lovely. The waiting staff are a class act: Christian and Kate both outstanding... don't know other names unfortunately but everyone was charming. It's a lovely comfortable hotel with a splendid pool and views. An institution I imagine - it has been there a very long time.

Room Tip: one with a terrace and a view
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

The menu is only available in Italian, the food is tasteless and overpriced. I had a Vitello Tonnato, completely without taste, so I can't actually say it was bad, my Gorham the Seafood pasta, also without taste. Downstairs they have frozen pizza for €4, a much better choice in my opinion.

The staff actually speaks English, but they are rude and arrogant so it doesn't matter.

Beautiful beach, but stay away free music the restaurant.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Björn H
Reviewed 4 August 2016

We opted for the half board package, which is the first time we did. It turned out great!

the hotel is very nice and "Italian". It is not fancy, but comfortable and the staff is very friendly! The rooms are decent size and so is the bathroom. It is clean and nice. There is not a lot of furniture, but I saw that as a positive. They provided all you need. The bathroom was good size and nicely tiled. I wish the shower had been a bit larger, but again, that is just my personal preference.

The hotel is about 70 meters from the beach. It is a great little beach, and there really is no reason to drive around looking for other beaches, other than the fact that you might get bored just being in the same place every day.

The service was great and the staff very friendly. The breakfast buffet was perfectly OK, nothing over the top, but they served everting I look for on a breakfast buffet.

The dinners were very good. Typical Italian. They had a great anti pasto buffet to start, then they served two main dishes and desert. It was very nice and Oh my God, were we full every night.

We rented a car and basically drove around each afternoon, just looking at other small villages and beaches. I can highly recommend that.

If you are looking for a good value for the money hotel, with a great location, I can highly recommend Hotel Capriccioli

Room Tip: The only thing I would say, try to get a room on the First floor.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LifeisNowMJK
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in a fantastic location! Heated salt water pool just meters away from the pristine sea. Reception staff, restaurant staff and bar staff were all very attentive. The room was slightly dated, but fully functional. The only drawback was the dining room temperature. There are several tables to the left upon entering that the air becomes stagnant. Unfortunate because there are functioning windows that would offer al fresco dining with a breeze on most nights. Would highly recommend the area and would recommend the hotel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family