“Great pizza and Friendly Service!”
Review of Le Tre Sorelle

Le Tre Sorelle
Reserve with
Le Tre Sorelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 92 Restaurants in Positano
Price range: US$20 - US$158
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I had dinner here at the recommendation of the Reception desk at my hotel.

Excellent choice! I ordered a pizza and it was probably the best pizza I've ever eaten. The service was wonderful and you can't beat the view of the Poistano sunset of the sea!

1  Thank Eileen H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,667)

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We came here our first night in positano. Ordered a meat and cheese platter for starters. This was huge and delicious! It also came with copious amounts of fresh bread. My husband had the gnocchi and I had the alla vongele. Both were really good and fresh. We also had the house wine at 20€ a bottle which was actually really nice. We didn’t stay for dessert as we wanted gelato but everything in our meal was delicious. I’ll also add the service was impeccable. The waiter did not let me glass empty the whole night. A really nice, romantic experience by the ocean.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had lunch on the patio this past week and it was so nice. The food servings are plentiful for sure. My husband and I planned to share a pizza and pasta (assuming it was small), but it was a LOT! The service was great and everyone was very hospitable

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Simple, unpretentious food at its best. Seafood so fresh, we could literally smell the sea from our food. Seafood pasta was a hit with us.. We had 2 servings and went back 2 days in a row. Bonus treat was its beach front view.

1  Thank Phyllis P
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I loved Le Tre Sorrelle! The food was fantastic and the staff was alot of fun! Its right on the beach too, so you have a beautiful view!