Casa Celeste
I Giardini dei sensi(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$539
US$730
US$634
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
La Maliosa d'Arienzo(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$267
  • Breakfast included
Palazzo Marzoli Resort(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$556
US$477
  • Room Service
Hotel Conca d'Oro Positano(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$426
US$358
  • Breakfast included
Positano Art Hotel Pasitea(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$304
Orbitz.com
US$2,068
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Celebrating my thirtieth birthday in Positano was an extremely happy, exciting, beautiful and special seven days. This was mainly due to the most hospitable and friendly family who owns and runs both Casa Celeste and Ferdinandos bar/restaurant. Marco and his parents welcomed us warmly after we arrived three hours after check-in because I accidentally missed the road leading directly to Positano and we had to take the scenic Amalfi coast route, which is absolutely breathtaking but obviously a lot slower (it’s not called the road of a thousand bends for nothing). Every morning we awoke to a typical Italian household, Ferdinando (senior) reading newspaper, mama Celeste making coffee and toast and Marco acting as our guide and informant of what to do and where to go. Where we went (every single day for six days) was Ferdinandos Bar/Restaurant. There we were met by Quido, Marcos brother and another of Celeste’s five children, and Ferdinando (junior), Quidos very handsome and efficient son. We would seat ourselves at approximately 12 0’clock and not leave until the sun has long since set. This Italian family made us feel welcome and went out of their way to see to our every need and want. The food and drink was very well priced and we can absolutely vouch for all items on the menu since we had almost every meal at the same table overlooking the indescribable magnificence of the ocean and the coast. Of course we ventured to the main beach and other eateries to see if the grass could be greener but, please believe me when I inform you that, you will try and fail to find the same value, enthusiasm and pleasure that this proud family exudes. They surprised me on my birthday, during both lunch and dinner, with a cake, sparklers and of course limoncello. Dinner was held at the fabulous Da Vincenzo, which we only later discovered is also one of Celeste’s five children’s establishments. These people clearly know how to entertain! I honestly cannot think of any other place I would rather recommend than the homey Casa Celeste, the happy Ferdinandos and the exceptional Da Vincenzo.

Room Tip: There is an upstairs room with a small window leading to the roof which probably has the best view of all of Positano!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carine L
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Celeste, Ferdinando and Marco were all so sweet and helpful. Breakfast is delicious, especially with Celeste's homemade jam and fresh coffee. The rooms, and the whole house, are wonderfully decorated and spacious. By far the best B&B we have stayed in whilst in Italy.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank nicole j
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Wonderful hospitality, delicious coffee and a stunning view. Cheap and delicious pizzas for carry out just 100 or so metres down the road are clearly the best kept neighborhood secret.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Can-Ukie-Dutchie
Reviewed 18 November 2011

In early June 2011 my husband and I arrived in Positano. It was late, we had been travelling all day and we were exhausted and hungry. When we entered the hotel we were warmly greeted (despite the late hour) by Celeste herself (she´s a lovely person!!) and we immediatly felt very welcome. Casa Celeste is an exceptional place where the atmosphere is as warm as the Italian summer:) The room we stayed in had a wonderful view with a little balcony and was fresch and clean. Every morning breakfast was served at the beautiful terass. We had a wonderful time in Positano, a lot because of the lovely Rispoli family and we strongly recommend you to choose this bed and brekfast during your stay!
//Kris & Lena

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lena B
Reviewed 15 August 2011

My cousin and I arrived in Positano around 9pm. Marko was waiting for us at the hotel and even called my name off the balcony while I was walking down the walkway outside of the hotel. Casa Celeste was wonderful. We had the room with the private rooftop. Only downside was that the bathroom was outside of the room but it was still private. Just a few stairs down from our room and I dont think anyone else was using it. This family was so generous. They were helpful with setting up wifi, keeping our wine in their fridge, etc...The breakfast was good but just bread, butter, jam, tea, coffee, etc...They also have an awesome beach cafe as well we went to. You can rent your chairs and have eat with them. I would really recommend this place to anyone. Its not a five star hotel but for those who like to travel on a budget, it was clean, comfortable, and the family rocked.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends