Hotel Ancora(Positano)(Great Value!)
  • Beachfront
Casa Albertina(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$416
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Gabrisa(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$365
US$342
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$544/night.

Palazzo Marzoli Resort(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$508
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$701/night.

Positano Art Hotel Pasitea(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$675
US$540
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Residence La Dolce Vita(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$260
  • Beachfront
Hotel Posa Posa(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$411
US$378
US$1,006
US$954
Hotels.com
US$2,012
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2015

I had an amazing stay at Casa Celeste, and like many of the other reviews, felt like I was invited into Celeste and Ferdinando's home the moment I entered the door. Celeste is the sweetest host and although I hardly spoke any Italian she seemed to intuitively know what we needed at all times, and Ferdinando is so funny- we did limoncello shots with him! The room I stayed in was spacious, with the most amazing view and it was lovely to have a drink there during the night. Breakfast was also great- coffee, bread, homemade jam, fruit etc. One thing I would like to mention is that wifi is a bit spotty in the rooms, but works fine in the terrace- but why spend so much time on your phone when you have the pleasure to look at one of the most breathtaking places in the world? I would highly recommend staying at Casa Celeste and hope that I will one day, hopefully sooner than later, be able to come again soon!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed 10 June 2015

We loved everything - our hosts Celeste and Ferdinando were warm, friendly and helpful. It was like we were invited into their home. Their sons were also part of the family tradition. Views from our room were endlessly interesting and wonderful - so good to sleep with doors open, wake with the birds and sun appearing over the craggy mountains. Breakfast on the terrace was traditional coffee, toasty and fruit - perfect!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2015

We travelled in Italie for about 2 weeks and our stay at Casa Céleste was definitely the one we preferred! Céleste and her familia is just really charming and welcoming. We felt at home as soon as we arrived. Each morning, Celeste made us homemade breakfast on the breathtaking-view terrace. Marco was always giving us the best advices for restaurants and things to do.

The rooms are really clean and charming with (again) breathtaking view on the mountains and the sea.

It's easy to get to the casa by bus with Marco's directions. Wi-Fi was hard to get in the room, but you just have to go on the terrace, it's no big deal.

We spend 3 days at Casa Céleste and it wasn't enough. We would have ask for more!!

Thank you again, you made our trip unforgettable.

Jezabel & Thierry
Montreal

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jezabel S
Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

Felt like home. The room was simple but comfortable. However the views were breathtaking. Celeste is like the grandmother you wished you had. Breakfast is home made and the coffee excellent. Celeste also offered us her home made limoncello. Her terrace is cozy and again the views spectacular. Highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Blackbird2014
Reviewed 20 December 2014

If you're looking for a five star hotel, then this place isn't for you. BUT if you're looking for a clean, authentic italian room, with the most delicious coffee/breakfast served every morning set out on the terrace overlooking one of the most breathtaking views in Positano, then Casa Celeste is perfect.

My boyfriend and I cam here in last June and Celeste and her family really made the trip perfect. They are all SO kind and Celeste makes the best coffee I have every head in my life (my boyfriend hates coffee, but he would drink about three cups of Celeste's every morning). The house is located in a perfect location. It's on the side of Positano that is slightly quieter, so it's a great place to unwind after long days at the beach or dinners in town. I think all of the rooms have terraces, too. The walk down to the beach is gorgeous. Celeste's son Marco runs Da Ferdinando bar down at the beach (fornillo) during the days, and this was by far our favorite spot to spend each day.

Next time we go back, which will likely be sooner rather than later, we don't want to stay anywhere other than Casa Celeste.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple