“Positano lunch!”

La Brezza Net Art Cafe
Ranked #4 of 10 Nightlife in Positano
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

My partner and i stopped in for lunch after sunbaking and exploring the town of Positano.
Well priced menu considering its surroundings and local competition.
Great, friendly, quick service.
Free wifi that worked well.
Amazing panini and insalate.
Bread with the meals and cold fresh water.
We didnt feel too rushed and had enough time to take some great photos and upload them aswell.
No cover charge was a bonus.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

We first made the acquaintance of La Brezza back in 2011 when we stayed for a few days in Positano and had a rainy experience there. On that day we used their computers and we saw it as an internet cafe. With everyone now having their own computers I would say it's become less of an internet cafe but I can vouch for the superb bruscetta they serve (chopped tomato, basil and garlic with olive oil and herbs on crusty bread); and the delicious cocktails they make. Since that first visit we've often gone there on day trips when visiting briefly and awaiting a boat. This year however, we were there for nearly a week and passed by there generally twice a day. They were very kind to us and always welcoming and their terrace was a great perch from which to watch the world go by. The air of the place is clean, fresh and marine-based and one of the waiters was specially kind to us when our son threatened to inflame ill-feeling with his passion for pinching their cocktail sticks and straws. Every time we went there we had a lovely time and sometimes we sat in the street too, which is also a nice place to be. The Positanans are very kind people and this bar was another example. It was just a pleasure and a relaxing stopping point.

1  Thank Italybird
Reviewed 16 October 2015

This was our go to place for Bloody Mary's and they were the best we had in Italy! Right on the corner from the ferry docks so waiting on our ferry was a pleasant experience.

1  Thank John K
Reviewed 13 October 2015

I was looking for a great Internet connection and I found it here. The staff was was sweet and attentive. The dyson faucet in the ladies room was amazing and something we want to incorporate in both our homes. The owner was so sweet and informative, loved it! Visit and you will experience true postiano hospitality!

Reviewed 26 August 2015

I think their names were Riccardo (Rinaldo/Rudolfo?) and Daniela (Daniela I'm sure of but the nice young guy who let us recharge our phones during the day on a 8/8/15 deserves a shout out).

After hours hiking in the heat, La Brezza- at the name suggests- was a cool breeze of wonderful where we had an afternoon siesta, a delicious bellini, and sandwiches after a strenuous hike.

Our kids had their only burger in Italy and loved the accompanying fries and taste of home and my husband and I opted for paninis that were fresh and yummy.

Can't say enough about the kindness of the wait-staff- wish I could remember the guy's name. Just a gem of a place!