Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,304 results
All reviews the bus la tagliata beautiful view our honeymoon private balcony main beach town stairs sea balconies maria
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2021

Art Hotel Pasitea was the perfect place to stay to experience beautiful Positano! The rooms were fabulous and had incredible views. I loved that it was out of the way from the super touristy parts of the town. The staff was a highlight for us! (Shoutout to Tony who worked at the front desk - he was incredibly hospitable!)

We were supposed to leave Positano and drove an hour towards Naples, but we were so sad to leave Art Hotel Pasitea that we literally turned around and drove back to stay for one more night! We called the hotel and luckily there was one more room available. It was perfect. I miss it so much and wish I could wake up there everyday!

Also, the breakfast was delicious! And grabbing gelato downstairs at night was the perfect way to end the day.

I cannot wait to stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2021
Gian Maria Talamo, Proprietario at Positano Art Hotel Pasitea, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2021

Thanks for this great review. In truth, this is not a review, but a love letter, a passionate novel. Thanks, thanks again. We will always remember the emotions we shared

Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

This is an exceptional hotel with unrivalled sea views particularly if you haveva bedroom with a nice terrace. The views of the Positano bay are breathtaking!! The team are amazing led by Gian Maria. We were there on quarantine at the start of our honeymoon (stupid UK / Italy rules) and the team could not have been more friendly and helpful!! A place to go back to and that we highly recommend.

Room tip: Make sure you ask for a nice terrace
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gian Maria Talamo, Proprietario at Positano Art Hotel Pasitea, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Thanks for this great review. It was a real pleasure to look after you in your quarantine. I really hope you can come back in a better time

Reviewed 7 June 2021

Positano is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited and Hotel Pasitea really amplified our experience. The views from our private balcony were remarkable and the hotel was very well located. There was a main bus stop less than a 10-minute walk away, the harbor/ferry port (although under maintenance during our visit) was about a 10-15 minute walk away. A few highly recommended restaurants were also nearby - Da Vincenzo (less than 10 minutes walking) and La Tagliata (the restaurant sent a free shuttle bus to pick us up from the hotel and drop us off afterwards). The staff was also VERY friendly and accommodating. We had to take a bus from Positano to Sorrento very early in the morning and the hotel night staff said the morning staff would set up a breakfast to-go bag for us even before their breakfast hours began. We had also asked for their help opening a wine bottle that we had purchased (we didn't have a corkscrew) and they went above and beyond in offering two wine glasses from the bar and a bucket of ice to keep the wine chilled. I definitely recommend Positano Art Hotel Pasitea.

Date of stay: June 2021
Gian Maria Talamo, Owner at Positano Art Hotel Pasitea, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

what a nice review. You told about positano and you told about us in such a joyful and poetic way that you excited us. thanks, thanks again

Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

Just got back from our stay in Positano. Art hotel is very cute and great location. The staff were very nice and accommodating. The breakfast selection was great and the chocolate croissants were delicious! We had a great room on the second floor with a beautiful balcony view of the sea. Unfortunately, the pretty purple flowers that surround the hotel were dying but we had a great time. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Positano

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank 832brandiem
Gian Maria Talamo, Proprietario at Positano Art Hotel Pasitea, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2020

Thanks for the great review. In this difficult period, these beautiful words will be our fuel for the coming months. Don't worry as the purple flowers will soon be reborn

Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

The hotel itself is fine with good breakfast and friendly staff, particularly around transport and how to get around Positano. However, I found the price at almost €250 per night extremely overpriced for what you get.

The room was tired, in need of redecoration and bathroom quite dark. The main issue for me was our air con that made disturbing noises in the night so I never managed to get a good sleep!

Apart from that, the shower pressure is fine, balcony to the sea view is low in first floor so ask for a higher room (otherwise it’s mainly just a view of road and cars).

I’d rate the hotel 3 stars, not 4 and definitely not be willing to pay so much.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Myexperience2
Gian Maria Talamo, Proprietario at Positano Art Hotel Pasitea, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2020

Thanks for the review. I have read carefully what you have written. Of course, it would be interesting to know which room you slept in, also to understand why the air conditioning was making noise. If you could also give me this information via email, I would be grateful. I agree with you that the bathrooms definitely need to be refurbished, and we have been doing it, little by little, over the years. But our rooms are all in masonry and wrought iron, with new bed, new mattress, new curtains, new TV and new minibar ....