Lowest prices for your stay
US$540
Hotels.com
Travelocity
travelup.comUS$564
1,868 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant junior suite amalfi coast our honeymoon hot tub beautiful hotel breakfast staff breakfast room the main road beautiful view each morning carlo balcony town toni sea hill
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2020

The hotel is very comfortable, very clean, the staff is very attentioned and provided great tips of for our stay. The view over the city from the hotel is fantastic. The stay would have been perfect without the following negative points: (1) The hotel is situated right on the main road Sorrento<>Salerno. The superior rooms with large sea view balconies are on lower floors are very noisy because of the road. (2) The drink prices are highway robbery (€15 for a Spritz, I've never seen such prices, not even in the best bars in London).

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RAFFAELE CASOLA, Proprietario at Hotel Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020

Dear 870antoinem, I thank you very much for reserving the Eden Roc and for sharing your opinion regarding the cleanliness, the attitude of the staff and the panorama. We also appreciate your mention reagarding the presence of the street and the value of drinks which gives me the opportunity to quickly and respectfully reply on these matters . Our attention on making sure the Guest gets what he wants is very high. We are very attentive on indicating the position of the rooms typology in the building and we know that the value of the services in Positano is generically higher than other popular destination. This town has built its reputation of an exclusive place in the years and probably deserves to be considered a unique gem, also for the great standard of services offered. Said that, I will never thank you enough for being our generous and very pleasant Guests. We will be grateful forever and hope to meet you again in a future.
Best Regards

Reviewed 7 October 2020

From our greeting to our goodbyes we had a fantastic stay our room was excellent spacious and very clean we ate two nights at the hotel both meals real quality and a great wine list.
All the staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome
can not go without giving Giovani (hope the spelling is correct)a mention
What a nice Guy
Regards to All
Roger and Carrie

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr. Roger and Mrs. Carrie, we feel blessed for your visit and I'm so happy that your have enjoyed your time in Positano. There is an excellent offer of accommodation in thsi beautiful town and you could have been staying in many other places. The fact that you seem sincerely and totally happy about the Eden Roc has a huge meaning for us and seems to pay back all our efforts. In the same time, we feel ready to keep working hard and with dedication, to share with many excellent Customers like you the place and the noble traditions of Positano. many thanks and greeting from Giovanni.
I hope you are going to plan soon a return; we will be extremely glad to welcoming you back.
Grazie!

Reviewed 1 October 2020

Perfect location! I suggest to go to Casa Mele for the dinner very close to the hotel. The view is beautiful! Do not hesitate to book a room in this hotel! We had an upgrade that we‘ve really appreciated

2  Thank Comica72

Dear Comica72, grazie, sincerely for such a high valuation and for recommending to stay at the Eden Roc. We will work hard and keep trying to be considered a non-common place, with a strong personality and a total dedication to our Guests. We confide in the possibility to meet you soon back in Positano. you have now a place to stay and people very appreciative for your valuable preference.
My Best Regards

Reviewed 1 October 2020

We have stayed at Eden Roc in Late September when Positano is little quiet and not too hot. We had great time staying at the hotel and everything was perfect, the view from the room, staff's hospitality, and great rooftop restaurant.
Definitely my recommendation in Positano. In fact I stayed here 15 years ago and had great memory to come back to. And it has not changed, better yet improved with renovation done in last few years.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear susumu21c, as a returning Guest and after several years, your point of view and opinion is very interesting to us. I'm very happy that despite the changes we are required to do to improve the experience of stay, the hotel seems to keep the same authentic familiar style. It does not mean that we do not pay enough attention to the professional aspect of our job, but we deeply trust in the value of simple and gentle gestures. We hope that you won't wait so long to return for a third time and we thnak you so very much for being a perfect Guest at the Eden Roc Positano.
My Best Regards

Reviewed 27 September 2020

Probably the most friendly hotel I’ve stayed in anywhere in the world. The staff was there helping you before you had time to think about what you needed! Other hotels of this calibre can take themselves very seriously and be rather snooty but from welcome to departure every staff member was like a long lost friend! The junior suite was well thought out and had a great living space, well furnished balcony and well equipped bathroom. Breakfast (Covid style) could not have been handled better with the waiter remembering out preferences on day two. The pool area was smaller than I expected with only room for 8 beds but the stormy September weather meant we had the area to ourselves one afternoon. Location wise it’s at the top of the hill from the centre- I was with my elderly mother but she coped well even with the climb in the hailstones but if you forgot to bring something down to the beach with you it’s a long way back!! Hope to rest next year.

Trip type: Travelled with family
RAFFAELE CASOLA, Proprietario at Hotel Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Dear suzanne h, I'm so glad to hear about your satisfation and I'm happy that you have experienced the sincere warmth we extend to our Guests. Our desire to make you feel special is deep and we know your presence is a unique occasion to show how much we are grateful for your visit. Most of the persons employeed here have been working with us for a long time, so they have been trained in the respect of my family convincements and passion of hospitality. We feel like what we do is never enough and we are ready to improve and lear, always.
I hope you are going to plan a return soon. once you have been in Positano, it is hard to resist!
A million of thanks from the Casola family and the entire staff.
Best Regards