21 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$747
Agoda.comUS$644
PricelineUS$781
1,857 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant junior suite amalfi coast our honeymoon hot tub beautiful hotel breakfast staff breakfast room the main road beautiful view each morning carlo balcony town toni sea hill
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021

We had an awesome stay in this beautiful apartment with a spacious terrace and a jacuzzi. The view was amazing, the apartment very clean and the beds really comfortable. The apartment is very tastefully decorated and includes a well equipped kitchen. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RAFFAELE CASOLA, Proprietario at Hotel Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Dear kjohansen19, I'm glad you have enjoyed your stay at the Bellavista Suite and I'm sure you will be missing that incredible view. We could be not more grateful for your visit during this exiting period of reopening. Hopefully, we will be honored by your presence again in a next future.
My best regards

Reviewed 5 February 2021

Eden Roc hotel was not only stunning with incredible once-in-a-lifetime views but the service was top-notch! Ever sense we walked in Paolo (hope I’m spelling that correctly) was giving us a tour of the hotel, their events (wine tastings, making restaurant reservations (biggest thank you for the Da Adolfo one - see that review), and making sure we were 100% squared away.

Another shout out: Tony in the breakfast room! Tony, Tony, Tony full of energy and smiles! You couldn’t have a blue day around that man! He also remembers everything. By the second morning he knew exactly what I liked and when I would come back from the buffet he would have an omelet and fresh squeezed orange juice waiting for me. Most mornings I wasn’t even hungry but Tony got me every time!! Couldn’t resist. Speaking of can’t resist - the breakfast buffet, I’m not a morning or breakfast person and I found myself getting down there before it closed everyday just to have the spread!! Excellent fresh food!

Take me back!!! Please!! Cough cough Alex!

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank deckerdelights
RAFFAELE CASOLA, Proprietario at Hotel Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2021

Dear deckerdelights, please, let me personally thank you for leaving this passionate and enthusiastic review. I believe that the most imposrtant part of our job regards the approach with our Guests and the way we treat them during the stay. I'm very grateful to all the persons working here like Paolo and Tony. I know their gratitute towards the Guest is real and this is the reason why you may feel truly welcome to the Eden Roc Positano. I can just hope that Mr. Alex will be soon accepting your invitation for a second time with us. A huge greeting from my family, my team of co-workers and I.
Warm regards

Reviewed 29 October 2020

I liked the look of this hotel on-line and it certainly didn't disappoint. The hotel was amazing with the most beautiful views.

My room was fantastic. Lovely bathroom, very nice main room and what a balcony, the view!!!
The hotel is in a great location, close to bus stops and the centre of Positano.

The staff - best customer service I have ever encountered, simply superb. From the reception staff, to the dining and bar staff, as well as the cleaning staff and everyone else could not do enough for me and it was all genuine and warm, this hotel made part of my stay Pascal, Valentino, Domenico, Francesca, and all other staff were the best! They were so good they even helped me get my suitcase back which didn't arrive at the airport!

The views from the hotel bar and restaurant - wow. And a roof top pool! The food is fantastic, well presented and very flavourful.

The hotel also provides massage and Valenina is amazing, would highly recommend booking a massage!

Also, check out the local shop - Valenti, great limoncello, chocolates, and cake, the owner and his wife are so nice!

I loved my stay and will be back. Going to Positano? You have to stay at Hotel Eden Roc!

2  Thank Scoob D
RAFFAELE CASOLA, Proprietario at Hotel Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020

Dear Scoob D, I will never thank you enough for staying with us for such a long period and especially in these particular times. Your faith and preference deserved the best treatment and I'm glad that the staff made you fell welcome and cared. During your long permanence, you had the opportunity of being around and explore the area quite well. So, I hope you will bring with you the passionate approach of people from South Italy. We really use to have a genuine dedition towards our Guest and at the Eden Roc we try to find the pefect harmony between a warm friendship and the obvious professionalism. Whatever we try, in any case, has to meet the curiosity and the kindness of our Guest and you have been really a perfect person Sir.
Pascal, Valentino, Domenico, Francesca cannot wait to welcome you back, even if Valentina is a little concerned abot your recommendation of do not miss the massage while staying here, since she could be too busy after this announcement. Going back to the serious things, we will be forever very gratefull for you visit and we hope to be so lucky to meet you again.
With sincere gratitude.

Reviewed 25 October 2020

We absolutely adored this hotel. The staff were all amazing and it truly felt like nothing was too much trouble. The hotel is located on the main road through Positano and has stunning sea views. We loved the roof top bar, restaurant and pool area which had amazing views over Positano. Breakfast is fantastic with lots of choice. If you are travelling by car you will need to book parking. We will definitely return to the hotel one day.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear D5VTR, I cannot thank you enough for such a passionate review and for sharing yoru opinion with many other travelers. I consider each single visit of our land and of our property a unique opportunity. Fortunately, most of the times our Guests are able to enjoy not only the hotel itself, but the many experiences connected and the presence of our people employed. We hope you will return soon to even better enjoy the magnificence of this town. Grazie a million of times!
My greatest regards

Reviewed 11 October 2020

We had a perfect stay at this beautifull hotel. We get a free upgrade and the room was amazing. The pool was also nice and we had a dinner in the restaurant from the hotel, very delicious. Everyone was so kind. Especially Domenico, thank you for everything. We hope to come back!

2  Thank Lv232323
RAFFAELE CASOLA, Proprietario at Hotel Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020

Dear Seaside50453330292, your presence here, especially in these particular times, has been deeply appreciated and we wanted to show our gratitude for travelling and choosing the Eden Roc. Gestures like room's upgrades are not frequently available in a small and well requested place like this, so, I'm happy that you felt clearly welcome. I like to consider travels exceptional moments to recover our souls, not just transfers from a town to another. I hope you found a recovering place in a beautiful city and I also hope you will be planning soon your return. We look forward to meeting you again.
My personal regards