Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,879 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant junior suite amalfi coast our honeymoon wonderful hotel breakfast room the main road every morning pastries amazing views balcony town toni jacuzzi domenico sea cappuccino
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

I could focus this review on Eden Roc’s rooms, breakfast, restaurant, cleanliness or location, all of which are absolutely excellent.

However, what truly made our stay at the Eden Roc memorable were the staff, in particular Pascale. Pascale was the first person to greet us when we arrived, and from that moment onwards worked tirelessly to ensure we had the best stay possible. He was truly kind and passionate about his role, and very clearly took a great deal of pride in the hotel, seemingly taking personal accountability for its reputation. He supported us whenever necessary, be it moving bags, recommending restaurants or attractions, getting an ironing board or, something I’m particularly grateful for, helping us through a bit of an awkward situation that left us feeling quite uncomfortable.

A special mention to one of the gentlemen at breakfast each morning - again someone who took a great deal of pride in his work and made every single guest’s day from the moment they stepped in the breakfast area by being exceptionally helpful and energetic.

I can’t recommend the Eden Roc hotel enough. We had a wonderful stay and it’s great in every way. But what sets it apart from the many other beautiful hotels in Positano are its staff. I hope the hotel’s management recognises people like Pascale as they are truly what make the hotel what it is - a wonderful place to stay on the Amalfi Coast.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RAFFAELE CASOLA, Proprietario at Hotel Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2021

Dear Mr. Rob R, I could not thank you enough for spending yout time while in Positano at the Eden Roc. Pascal is one of the persons employeed here since almost 20 years, as well as the gentleman you mention working at the breakfast, Mr. Tony. They all are passionately committed in making sureyou feel a special person in a special place and this is making the difference, of course. I could not be more grateful for their service and I know they are the very best part of the experience, together with the beauty of this magical town. Hopefully, you will be planning a return very soon.
With the most sincere gratitude

Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

Loved this hotel, great staff and excellent service. Book the separate apartment suite for a stunning view of Positano. Great rooftop bar and pool. Lots of fun things to do close by also….Walk to cafes and beach clubs. Take the ferry and spend the night or two in Capri.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RAFFAELE CASOLA, Proprietario at Hotel Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Thank you A1056QHwilliamh! I'm sure you will be keeping the beautiful memory of that view forever and I hope you will plan a return to Positano shortly.
My sincere regards

Reviewed 30 September 2021 via mobile

Hotel Eden Roc is a wonderful family owned boutique hotel with impeccable service! The location is perfect with amazing views of the Positano coast. Breakfast was included and a wide selection of food. The waiters were so friendly and greeted us every morning with a friendly “buongirno.” They remembered our names and which coffee we drank. The reception desk service was equally impressive and made several reservations for us. All great recommendations! We also had dinner in the rooftop restaurant and the food was delicious, as was the wine selection and cocktails.

Truly an impressive, and unforgettable experience. There are probably more expensive and better-known hotels in Positano, but Hotel Eden Roc has the same views and makes you feel like you’re an old friend coming to stay for a few days. We will definitely stay at the Eden Roc again!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear 700tracih, thank you for letting us take good care of you with your kind attitude. I find very important that our Guests do not feel to be in a place like another and I know that, besides the beautiful views and the place itself, people working and living the hotel makes the difference. Please, let me thank you the team working with me for representing appropriately my family and the concept of hospitality of ours.
We cannot wait for the day of your return to the Eden Roc Positano.
My most sincere and best regards

Reviewed 27 September 2021

My daughter and I had a great stay at Eden Roc. We stayed in the La Sponda Suite, which is a wonderful, fully equipped and beautifully decorated apartment across the street from the main hotel that has full access to all the hotel amenities. The views from our balcony are amazing and among the finest in Positano. Restaurants and shops are a few minutes walk from the hotel and there is a nice "hike" (mostly paved, lots of steps) up to the small town of Montepertuso nearby.
Breakfast every morning was delicious, with Tony bringing us his famous cappuccino and making sure we had everything we could want.
On two separate evening s we had tastings with Luigi, first with local wines and then for olive oils. Luigi is very interesting, fun, and knowledgeable, and we highly recommend them both.
Really great stay.

Date of stay: September 2021

Dear bab6, you have been just excellent Guests and we could haven't hope for btter people to take care of. Thank you for joining the hotel activities nd for sharing your satisfaction about the tastings with Luigi and the breakfast served by our famous Mr. Tony. Thank you, sincerely, from all the Eden Roc team and from teh Casola Family.
My most sincere regards

Reviewed 12 September 2021

My husband and I spent 4 nights here as part of a 15 day Italy vacation. The hotel only had 25 rooms so the staff was extremely attentive to the guests staying here. The first night we ate at the rooftop restaurant, Adamo ed Eva. The gnocchi suggested by our waiter was incredible. The hotel also has breakfast every morning which is hosted by the "dynamic" Tony who I think doubles as a barista with his amazing coffee drinks. The last night at our hotel we decided to do the wine tasting. This ended up being one of the best parts of our stay in Positano. Luigi was so informative and a joy to converse with. We have spent a week in Napa before and Luigi explanations of the wine was much more extensive and helpful than any winery we have visited back home. It was such a nice way to start our night and I highly suggest it. For 25 euros each, you receive three large pours of wine, the most incredible tasting cheeses I have ever had to pair with each wine, as well as Luigi's fun personality and knowledge of wine and the region.

Room tip: All of the rooms have amazing views. You can't go wrong!
Date of stay: September 2021
RAFFAELE CASOLA, Proprietario at Hotel Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2021

Dear Jaclyn119, I'm glad that you have enjoyed the wine experience, which is something we have been trusting a lot. Luigi is very well informed and also a great entertainer and this makes the class a very interesting one. Thank you for sharing a wonderful comment with so many other travelers; all the team at the Eden Roc wuill be forever garteful. We hope you may have the chance to return. Luigi is now serving the fine olive oil tasting as well and he has many other notions and stories to teach.
My warmest regards