Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,880 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant junior suite amalfi coast our honeymoon wonderful hotel breakfast room the main road every morning pastries amazing views balcony town jacuzzi domenico sea cappuccino hill
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2021 via mobile

Beautiful place, stunning view, and absolutely impeccable service. Senore Pascal is the best, so personal and polite. All of the staff treated us wonderfully. The room is super modern, compared to most of the other places we’ve stayed throughout Italy. Lots of outlets, even had a 110v in the room. We had one of the rooms with the hot tub on the balcony which was a well used.

We’ve been traveling for 2 weeks from North to South Italy and this is the best hotel we’ve stayed in. We bought gifts and they can even ship them back home for you. We used their driver services to pick us up and drive us back to Naples. They made everything so convenient and easy.

The restaurant is very good, we’ve eaten at a couple of other places in Positano and one (Ie Tre Sorelle) was very good but a few others we wish we would have eaten at the restaurant in the hotel. Their complementary breakfast was, dare I say, too much! Lots of excellent gourmet breads, pastries, and jams.

Location is great for views as well as a short walk to the shops and beach. Will definitely be staying here when in Positano.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Y6809JYtravisw
RAFFAELE CASOLA, Proprietario at Hotel Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2021

Dear Y6809JYtravisw, I could not be more grateful for being such and excellent Guest and for sharing a beautiful review with a huge community of travelers. I'm very happy that you felt well treated and carefully assisted during your stay. For Pascal and any other person of our working team, the quality of the service with a sort of family touch is priority. Hopefully, we will be honored by your return one day and we will be looking forward to welcoming you back.
My most personal and sicere regards

Reviewed 1 November 2021

We stayed in the Sponda Suite, which is not in the main hotel property -- it is across the street about 50 yards away. The view from the terrace is simply amazing. The suite was as advertised -- wonderful, with huge master bathroom and a second bathroom, and full kitchen and living room. Service from the hotel was prompt and friendly. One warning is the living area in the suite is up 2 flights of stairs from the entry, so beware if you have trouble with steps. Pleasant surprise that the suite has a full washer/dryer so we were able to do laundry.

Date of stay: October 2021
RAFFAELE CASOLA, Proprietario at Hotel Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2021

Dear Road650773, what we like the most is sharing the beauty of this town. There is not, most probably, a panorama comparable to the one you have enjoyed from Suite La Sponda and I personally like also the possibility to be in a Suite next door with indipendent services. I'm glad you have enjoyed the stay and loved the place. Hopefully, we will have the pleasure of meeting you again in a next future and I thank you warmly for leaving a beautiful comment.
My best regards

Reviewed 28 October 2021

We hiked the Path of the Gods trail from Furore to Positano and stopped at the Eden Roc Hotel for lunch at the end of the hike. Not only was the restaurant delicious and extremely accommodating (especially for 3 sweaty and underdressed girls straight off a hike), but Luigi the sommelier offered us the best wine tasting we have ever had. Wine was delicious, Luigi combined seriously impressive knowledge of the wines and cheeses with hilarious stories, and we had a wonderful time. 10/10 would recommend, what a perfect end to our day. Also, BEAUTIFUL view from the restaurant and hotel bar.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
RAFFAELE CASOLA, Proprietario at Hotel Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2021

Dear madisonmalarkey, I'm very glad that you had the chance to experience the hotel services and met Mr. Luigi, who knows a lot about wine and hospitality. Thank you for mentining the beauty of the views and the goodness of the wine, as well. Hopefully, some more curious travelers will be inspired by your comment and in that case we will share the knowledges of famous Luigi with pleasure.
My warmest regards

Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

The wine tasting with sommelier LUIGI was FANTASTIC!! He was exceptionally knowledgeable, accommodating, personable, and fun! The wine and cheese pairings were delicious!! We absolutely loved everything!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
RAFFAELE CASOLA, Proprietario at Hotel Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2021

Thank you 453izzyb, immensely, for your comment and for visiting our Sommelier's delicious wine tasting. It is an experience we truly are proud of and I want to thank Luigi for such an interesting and passionated service. Hopefully, we will have the pleasure of meeting you again in a next future.
My personal regards

Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

I could focus this review on Eden Roc’s rooms, breakfast, restaurant, cleanliness or location, all of which are absolutely excellent.

However, what truly made our stay at the Eden Roc memorable were the staff, in particular Pascale. Pascale was the first person to greet us when we arrived, and from that moment onwards worked tirelessly to ensure we had the best stay possible. He was truly kind and passionate about his role, and very clearly took a great deal of pride in the hotel, seemingly taking personal accountability for its reputation. He supported us whenever necessary, be it moving bags, recommending restaurants or attractions, getting an ironing board or, something I’m particularly grateful for, helping us through a bit of an awkward situation that left us feeling quite uncomfortable.

A special mention to one of the gentlemen at breakfast each morning - again someone who took a great deal of pride in his work and made every single guest’s day from the moment they stepped in the breakfast area by being exceptionally helpful and energetic.

I can’t recommend the Eden Roc hotel enough. We had a wonderful stay and it’s great in every way. But what sets it apart from the many other beautiful hotels in Positano are its staff. I hope the hotel’s management recognises people like Pascale as they are truly what make the hotel what it is - a wonderful place to stay on the Amalfi Coast.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RAFFAELE CASOLA, Proprietario at Hotel Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2021

Dear Mr. Rob R, I could not thank you enough for spending yout time while in Positano at the Eden Roc. Pascal is one of the persons employeed here since almost 20 years, as well as the gentleman you mention working at the breakfast, Mr. Tony. They all are passionately committed in making sureyou feel a special person in a special place and this is making the difference, of course. I could not be more grateful for their service and I know they are the very best part of the experience, together with the beauty of this magical town. Hopefully, you will be planning a return very soon.
With the most sincere gratitude