US$233
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

Hotel Holiday(Praiano)(Great Value!)
  • Beachfront
US$345
US$335
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$385/night.

Calanteluna(Praiano)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$201
Orbitz.com
Albadamare(Praiano)
US$233
US$197
  • Breakfast included
Casa Stella Marina(Praiano)(Great Value!)
US$191
Casa Privata(Praiano)
US$509
  • Breakfast included
1,064 results
All reviewsmarina roomlemon and olive treesamalfi coastpastahot tubfresh fishthe busoverlooking the seashort walkrooms are basiccooking classfew stairsdifferent levelsgreat restaurantthe cliffromantic settingbeautiful location
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I had the best meal of my trip to Amalfi at Costa Diva. I selected the fish, which was amazingly fresh, grilled to perfection. Filipino especially was great! He was friendly, attentive and professional. Thank you again for a great evening.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Izylayksandey
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Our room was small, but had enough storage for 2 people and we had a small yard area with a table and chairs overlooking the sea. The bathroom included a hair dryer and the usual toiletries. There was a TV, but we didn't use it. I did like that there were spare electric outlets so that we could charge up our various devices.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DL S
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I brought a small group here to try a new location father away from the chaos of Positano. Everyone enjoyed the stay. The rooms were comfortable, clean and decorated with lovely colorful tiles. There's a path down to the beach (some of it is sloped and some stairs - probably five minutes down and 10 minutes up) Every room we had enjoyed a beautiful sea view (we had "superior" rooms) and the beds were more comfortable than others where I've stayed. The restaurant on site was fabulous - we had dinner there twice. Breakfast is an enormous and varied selection of pastries, fruit, cereal, meat and cheese, eggs, juice etc. Cappuccino and Americano coffees are made to order. The staff were friendly and helpful, and owner Filippo is delightful. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms have a sea view and some sort of terrace; hard to go wrong!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank lynette_cypress
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Beautiful place under lemon trees with a splendid view to the sea.

The boss is extremely sympathetic, friendly and hospitable.

The food is extraordinary.

As you can see : I recommend warmly this place

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank denisjanowski
Reviewed 14 September 2017

On our return from Amalfi to Sorrento, we took an impromptu turn for lunch at Costa Diva. The location is beautiful overlooking the water and seating is provided under enormous lemon trees that create a pergola. I had pasta with seafood that could not have been more beautiful to look at and eat. My husband enjoyed his pasta but admitted that I had "out ordered" him. Delightful meal, staff and view.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple