“Right on the coast”

Hotel Locanda Costa Diva
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Praiano
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My wife and I spent two nights here in September 2017. The grounds are beautiful and covered with lemon trees.
The room was somewhat dated but full of character and very clean and comfortable. We slept at night with the window open, taking in the fresh sea air. Each room has a private or semi-private terrace with sea views.
We ate at the restaurant the first night. I had fresh fish in fresh lemon and it was fantastic. One of the nicer fish dinners I've ever had.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They really added to the homey atmosphere.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,002)

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I had the best meal of my trip to Amalfi at Costa Diva. I selected the fish, which was amazingly fresh, grilled to perfection. Filipino especially was great! He was friendly, attentive and professional. Thank you again for a great evening.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Izylayksandey
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Our room was small, but had enough storage for 2 people and we had a small yard area with a table and chairs overlooking the sea. The bathroom included a hair dryer and the usual toiletries. There was a TV, but we didn't use it. I did like that there were spare electric outlets so that we could charge up our various devices.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I brought a small group here to try a new location father away from the chaos of Positano. Everyone enjoyed the stay. The rooms were comfortable, clean and decorated with lovely colorful tiles. There's a path down to the beach (some of it is sloped and some stairs - probably five minutes down and 10 minutes up) Every room we had enjoyed a beautiful sea view (we had "superior" rooms) and the beds were more comfortable than others where I've stayed. The restaurant on site was fabulous - we had dinner there twice. Breakfast is an enormous and varied selection of pastries, fruit, cereal, meat and cheese, eggs, juice etc. Cappuccino and Americano coffees are made to order. The staff were friendly and helpful, and owner Filippo is delightful. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms have a sea view and some sort of terrace; hard to go wrong!