“Lunch ”

Dai Pelati
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Procchio
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Thankyou TA had an amazing lunch here, great waiter soo helpful and lovely food. Very well priced so worth the trip from Campo del Marina. Simple surroundings but great food and lovely welcoming people .

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here based on TA reviews - thank you all who proceed me.

Lovely spot, relaxed, good music and servizio gentile. Particularly the nice young man who took the time to answer our questions about the area.

Very good menu - plenty of choice. We had the cozze and the risotto. Both excellent - good ingredients treated simply and with care. Delicious.

Good house white and coffee.

Best lunch yet in Elba.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I was in this restaurant in the Easter evening,the food more than good,the personal very educated and i can say was the best experience on Elba.The quality-price awesome,i ll turn back for sure at the end of the season !

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I been there with my cousin and we ordered a Cozze alla marinara and Spaghetti con il polpo , I got served pretty fast , food was excellent , the personal was very professional .. so yeah I really recommand it !!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

This is one of the greatest restaurants i have ever been ! The service was perfect, the food was excellent, I think that the spaghetti allo scoglio and tonno alla plancia are high class ! If you want to have a great time this is definitely the place to go . The staff is always with a smile and will treat you like royalty if I can say like so ! Must visit ❤ . Golden star from me and my friends , we will come again ! See you soon .