“Expected more ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

This place has gorgeous views and is located in a premium location but along with premium Prices. I ordered Maria’s vegetable and the onion jam
Was over the top good. The other items were ok. My son had the pistachio cream risotto which was fantastic and my husband had a meat dish. I didn’t rate it higher because i didn’t feel the service and food was worthy of higher. We had to pour our own water and waited awhile for a second bottle .
Beautiful location

Write a ReviewReviews (1,052)

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Based on my driver's recommendation I stopped by for lunch. The food (vegetables are organic and homegrown) was excellent and the view was fantastic in a very peaceful setting. Service was very attentive and friendly. Would visit again next time I am in back in Ravello.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Villa Maria has one of the most romantic patios I've ever seen! I eat here every time I am in Ravello. I just love it! Most important, I love that they have a full vegan menu! So many wonderful dishes to choose from! Whether you eat dairy or not, make sure to get the banana split, which is more like a work of art!! They also have a full gluten free menu.

1  Thank lagirl21
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Was slightly disappointed...while the view and space itself was amazing, the service was not very friendly. The good was really good, but when compared to the other food in Ravello, it was so-so.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

The service was impeccable and the food was tasteful. You'll eat at a terrace combined with a beautiful garden!

ViPa A, Responsabile reception at Villa Maria Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Many thanks for the kind review!
we are glad you enjoyed the location and our specialties.
we hope to meet you again