All reviews del moro amalfi coast the bus breakfast room stunning views pool area upgraded room the main square nice pool ideal location per day family run lovely town few minutes walk private balcony terrace restaurant wonderful stay
Reviewed 12 August 2018

I stayed at the Hotel Graal arriving June 1st for my nieces wedding on June 4th. The staff were lovely and very help & accommodating. My son & his family were staying in Minori & the hotel staff got us a good deal on taxi fares. They also were helpful with local knowledge supplying me with a plan with the walk down to Minori which was quite exilerating, I was advised to get the ferry back to Amalfi then the bus up which was good advice. The pool area & both the views from my room & the pool were breath taking. I would certainly return to this gem on the Amalfi Coast. I didn’t spend much time really in the hotel but when I did it was comfortable & very spotlessly clean. As for the wedding at the Villa Eva it was spectacular like being part of a movie set , just like ravello & the fabulous views. Thank you for my stay it was most memorable & enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Our family stayed at Hotel Graal for one week as we were attending a family wedding and I personally couldn’t fault anything. The staff were so friendly and accommodating, they really did go out of their way to ensure we were happy. We got to know Anna-Bella well and would play dominoes in the lounge area with her. The night shift manager was always very pleasant and helpful. Wonderful views from balcony and pool. Rooms cleaned daily with fresh towels etc. I’d definitely recommend this hotel. Thanks again for a wonderful stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The view from the pool and our rooms was simply breath-taking!
Unfortunately, we only stayed there for 2 nights, but in that short time got to know the owners and staff fairly well, all of whom could not have been more helpful and friendly.
The food and level of service in the restaurant was superb and more suited to a 5* rating.
Other reviews mention that the décor needs some improvement, but we were so enthralled with the views and enjoying the pool that we did not notice these minor points. However, I would agree that the Wifi was a little irritating, as I needed to log in again each time.
Ravello is a lovely town, with plenty to see, good eating places, (lunch at the restaurant just up the road was superb)! I managed the walk down the steps and roads to Amalfi, which was as spectacular as it was tiring.
This was one of the best and most relaxed hotels that I have stayed in and I will most definitely be visiting again, for longer next time to enjoy the stunning views and service!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a must if you are travelling to Ravello, superb. Could not fault it. Lovely clean room, crisp bed linen, lovely towels. Fantastic view, lovely owners, great breakfast and amazing pool. I could go on and on. We had two rooms on the first floor with balcony and sea view. Just returned, had fabulous time with husband and son and daughter age 17 and 20. We cannot wait to return.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We had a perfect stay at hotel Graal. The staff were very nice and helpful, it had a peaceful atmosphere, the room was clean and comfortable. The best part however was the view - we had a balcony overlooking the coast and it was absolutely incredible - one of the most beautiful views I’ve ever had in a hotel room. I would highly recommend it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple