“Excellent cuisine and service”
Review of Zi Rosa

Zi Rosa
Ranked #37 of 373 Restaurants in Riccione
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2016

Our party had a delicious meal of fresh fish, pizza, steak.excellent friendly and efficient service. If you go on Saturday evening better to book.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,497)

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Restaurant with varied types of clients. Very kind and efficient staff. We enjoyed our meal (fish, seefod, and pizza), which was both fresh and well prepared.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

The food is excelent and beautiful presentation. I had strotsaprete alle canocchie twice! Will go there again as soon as i get to Riccione. Good and friendly service also.

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

Friendly atmosphere,good SEE food and Fish,generous portions,i was there with my friend and my family and we had good dinner that we finish with delicious desert;we drink good frizante house wine ;the SEE food plate was good;If YOU go there YOU will like

Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

I tried the place based on the reviews of others, it's hard to chose a restaurant in Riccione given the amount of places with very high feedbacks. I don't think we could make a better choice. Outstanding service, outstanding food, very nice setting! We were welcomed with an aperitivo while they were setting up our table and they also offered at the end of our meal a small dessert and liquor. Between the aperitivo and and the liquor we had one of the best fish based meal ever (and we don't have easy standards). Everything we had was amazing but we were particularly impressed by the raw fish starter...so fresh and...so big! Also the wine selection was very good and they served us as bread fresh baked focaccia and pizza made in the wood oven at the moment. I cannot honestly find one thing that I would change. Even the quantity of food served in each meal was beyond our expectations and at the end we were pretty full with a starter and a main dish (primo). Prices are absolutely in line with the quality and quantity of what you eat. Places like this with such high standards in all respects make me really proud to be Italian.