Hotel Adlon
Hotel Dory(Riccione)
US$276
Hotel Tenerife(Riccione)(Great Value!)
US$122
Hotel Select Suites & Spa(Riccione)
US$243
US$236
Polo Younique Hotel(Riccione)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$111
Hotels.com
The One(Riccione)
US$190
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Augustus Riccione(Riccione)(Great Value!)
US$67
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Dan Hotel(Riccione)
US$169
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Love Boat(Riccione)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hotwire.com
US$383
US$410
US$389
Travelocity
All reviewsstaff went out of their waygran fondoride leadersitalian foodcycling holidaytrainingbikerental
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Had some issues with the check-in and room not being ready, but the staff went out of their way to make things right. All of the staff was extremely friendly. Hotel is in a great location. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Fam Montanari L, Proprietario at Hotel Adlon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Thank you Scott, we are waitng for you soon in Riccione at Adlon hotel

Reviewed 19 April 2017

The hotell delivered above and beyond all expectations and was really convenient on my biking holiday! The level of service was excellent! The food was fabulous! Friendly atmosphere and allways helpful if you need anything!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank pierrebergsten
Fam Montanari L, Proprietario at Hotel Adlon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

"service was excellent!" there's not anything else to say.
Thank you and we hope to see you soon one more time in Adlon

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Had a great stay, everything worked really well. Nice and friendly staff, well organised around cycling with daily laundry, professional tour guides etc.
I'll recommend Adlon Hotel to anyone spending time in Riccione. I will come back.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hasse_ch

Thank you for the compliments and the really positive review.
I was expecting you soon for the next holiday in Riccione at the Adlon hotel

Reviewed 5 April 2017

From the moment I arrived (very tired - jet lag) I was treated with wonderful hospitality. After a short rest I was given a wonderful snack to hold me over til the evening meal. I had some problems with the first bike I was given and the next day I was given a brand new bike. Everything at Aldon was of the highest quality.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Brian T

It is a great satisfaction for the whole staff to read these words.
Thank you very much. We are waiting for you next year at Adlon Hotel in Riccione

Reviewed 1 April 2017

From the very entrance to the hotel I felt welcome. The staff made sure I was assigned my room and that my bike rental was attended to. My pedals were placed on my bike and on my wife's bike her petals and her seat. Ride leaders were very efficient and helpful. The food was excellent. We had a suite which I highly recommend. This is one of the most pleasant trips I have spent in a hotel.

Room Tip: Recommend suite.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeff G

All the staff are committed to offering a fantastic holiday to our guests.
We are happy to have achieved our goal.