Hotel Vagabond(Riccione)
US$249
US$341
US$328
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Augustus Riccione(Riccione)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Bar/Lounge
Dan Hotel(Riccione)
US$123
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

The only good this about this hotel is its seaside view and location. They had a good breakfast actually but The rooms are not very clean I actually found a bug in my bed and asked to change rooms. Beds are stiff and pillows are hard. The staff doesn't speak English at all!!! So if you are a native English speaker you might want to go somewhere else. I paid more than 200 euros per nigh. You can stay in somewhere that's half its price with better facilities and more hygienic. Please don't waste your money in this hotel unless all you care about is seaside balcony view.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

We came for a relaxing long weekend break with our teenage daughter and our German pointer. The hotel and staff are very dog-friendly. One of few hotels in Riccione to accept dogs of all sizes. And it's close to spiaggia delle donne that accepts dogs, too.
Our first dinner at the hotel was accompanied by beautiful live violin music in the elegant restaurant with its view of the sunset over the sea. Despite their elegance and impeccable service the restaurant staff are friendly and make guests of all ages feel at their ease.
The buffet of antipasti and vegetables offered a variety of fresh and delicious dishes. There was a varied menu and also the possibility of making special requests if needed. The owners and staff made sure our every comfort was catered for. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Excellent service, kind personel and very good position, in front of the sea and downtown.
A spent a short time in October, thus not in full season, but I found this hotel very comfortable. My room wasn't large but very clean and with all I needed. Wifi well working.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2015

I stayed at the hotel for a long weekend and I was absolutely stunned. The location of the hotel is great, just in front of the beach and just a couple of steps from the main pedestrian area. We came by car and the parking was very convenient. The rooms are exactly as in the pictures, the food is excellent and the staff is really kind and attentive. The dining room has a beautiful view all over the beach and it's full of light. It was great value for money and I will definitely be back. For sure one of the best places I have ever stayed in Italy. Ciao!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stayed here for six nights recently, as I was an umpire at the European Taekwon-Do Championships. I was very impressed. The staff were all very friendly and professional. The food was excellent. The beer was a good price, and there were always snacks on the bar. The hotel is right on the beach, and the town centre is only a short walk away. At the end of my stay, I accidentally left a couple of shirts in my room. I contacted the hotel, and they very kindly posted them back to me - I offered to pay the postage, but they were happy to pay it themselves as a gesture of goodwill.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business