US$138
US$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Hotel Angelina(Sant'Agnello)(Great Value!)
Alpha Hotel(Sant'Agnello)
US$133
US$114
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Casa Mazzola B&B(Sant'Agnello)(Great Value!)
US$114
B&B.it
A Due Passi B&B(Sant'Agnello)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$131
Agoda.com
Grand Hotel Cocumella(Sant'Agnello)
US$463
US$447
1,474 results
All reviewssky barsea viewfloor restaurantwhite bartop floorpool areabay of naplesfree shuttlebeautiful hotelpizzaour honeymoonamazing viewsshuttle serviceprivate beachhotel shuttlehotel gueststhe bus
Reviewed 16 June 2016

We (3 female friends) visited Sorrento to celebrate special birthdays. Our stay was 4 nights and now wished it was so much longer! We arrived about 8.30 on a Thursday evening in early June and after checking in and unpacking we went for a meal which on this particular evning was a BBQ. The service had finished when we got there just after 10.00 but they still made us some food and served us as though we had arrived for the first sitting, nothing was too much trouble and they even relit the BBQ for us! The staff at this hotel are outstanding I can not say enough good things about them. Nothing is too much trouble and they are always smiling and so friendly, a special mention must go to Daniel at the pool bar with his excellent customer service, always making us laugh and nothing is too much trouble - he really made our stay fantastic. The staff at reception and at all meals are really helpful and always will to do anything for you. Breakfast is a buffet with lots of choice and the restaurant has amazing views. I have to say I had the best meal I have ever tasted at the restaurant one evening and I would go back just to have another!! All round I could not recommend this hotel enough and Sorrento as a place to visit - stunning coastline and beautiful scenery. I would also recommend a trip to Capri which we did on a small private boat and it was a thoroughly enjoyable day.

Room Tip: Choose the pool view side as the noise from the traffic was commented on by customers with sea views.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Had an amazing nights stay last week. Staff were very helpful,food was lovely and location perfect. Went on the Boat trip to Capri which was the beat day. Small trip with just 8 of us on a lovely boat around the beautiful island. Highly recommended it was probably my favorite day ever!

Room Tip: Push the boat out with their trip to Capri!
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Just returned from 2 weeks at the Mediterraneo, this was our second visit and could not have been any better. The hotel itself was to a very high standard both with decor and cleanliness. All the staff were still the same from our previous visit, they are the most friendly, happy and helpful people you could possibly wish for. I will mention some names but if I miss any it is not intentional and as I said before they all do a wonderful job. You are met by Franco who will always be on hand to help with your domestic needs (do you ever go home?). On reception the lovely Pina best smile in town. To welcome you in the restaurant, Allisia who could well be the sister of Pina but they assured me not, and please don't miss Constanso who will give you a song to wake you up over breakfast. The breakfast is plentiful and if you want different eggs such as fried or omelette you only have to ask. If you are on half board the menu has a variety of choices, so there is always something you will like; if not just ask. Twice a week the evening meal is a barbeque in the restaurant beside the pool; one is a fish barbeque the other is a meat one; there is a vast array of food to choose from including veggie options. There is also lunch available in this area, a very good menu and also amazing fresh made pizza in a wood oven, sorry I can't remember the man's name who makes them but they are well worth having. In the bar to look after all your beverages we have, Danielle, Artouro and Nello; don't miss the happy hour each evening with nibbles and lots of banter. The pool area is well set out, please there is no need to hog or save sun beds as there are more of them than guests, if you can't find one then just as Americo (the greatest) who will be only too happy to put one where you want it. There are towels provided for your use so no need to bring your own. Our room was though not large, big enough for our needs, the bath room was quite large with toiletries provided. Our room was kept spotless and tidy by the fantastic Maria, nothing was too much trouble and very nice to chat to.
Now for the niggles, the main one was from some of the guests though not in a problematic way for us, All the staff in the hotel speak good English as do most of the people in Sorrento; but guests could do their bit by trying to speak if not a little Italian then try to speak clear English. I overheard one chap ask at the bar in a strong London accent "can oy av two cawks" (can I have two cokes). Though we all have our particular accents the staff learn standard English so we need to try by moderating our accents.
The only issue I do have with the Hotel is the way that the "sky bar" is taking over a bit. Weddings get priority and depending on what day it is then guests agenda gets changed. The Hotel needs to remember that it is the guests who have been coming on a regular basis who have paid for this facility and should not be charged premium rates for drinks when using it. It is for this reason that we have never used the sky bar on principle, instead we go into town on the free shuttle bus and pay normal prices for drinks.

Room Tip: We like the rooms at the back of the hotel overlooking the gardens and pool, some people have said it gets noisy in the front sea view rooms
1  Thank Dancecrazee01
Reviewed 12 June 2016

We stayed here for 5 nights, the service is first class, nothing is too much trouble.

We only stayed on a bed and breakfast basis and the choice of food was good.

We arrived late at night and were given room 118 which was noisy due to air con units and water from other rooms, it was also very compact. Within 10 minutes of asking we were given room 112 which was excellent and much larger.

The only downside is the price of drinks, €10 for two coffees delivered to your room!.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for five nights on our honeymoon and had an amazing time. Both the beach and pool areas are beautiful and peaceful. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The food and drinks were rather reasonable and delicious. I recommend springing for the ocean view - we spent lots of time on our balcony, especially watching the sunset!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple