Hotel Rojan(Sulmona)
US$252
US$138
US$96
US$86
Villa Del Poeta(Sulmona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$98
US$125
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$73
US$138
TripAdvisor
All reviewspiazza garibaldiexcellent coffeemagnificent citywould stay here againcomfortable bedsquiet streetlocation is excellentrobertobrothersromecaffeconfettipacentromountains
Reviewed 6 October 2016

I have stayed here a few times, the owners are wonderful & friendly, modern clean comfortable rooms in a location that is pretty much as central as you can be, with a fabulous buffet breakfast all at a reasonable price, this hotel is highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

While travelling on my own this was such a lovely place to rest and relax. When I missed the bus from Pacentro after walking mountain trails all day, and couldn't get a taxi Roberto came to collect me.
I felt like I was staying with family as he helped me with plenty of information and made me feel at home.
I would highly recommend Hotel Stella for single travelling females.

Robby

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2016

A small hotel, with a "just perfect" accommodation. The people running it provide you with a service you only have seen in movie pictures. You feel it: they are doing this with their whole heart and want their Stella to be the best place for you.

Room Tip: Once night, it is quit all over the place. All rooms are just freshened up
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

We had the best time! They welcomed us as if we were long lost cousins.The room and location are perfect. Breakfast was delicious. Sulmona is a wonderful town. I highly recommend you spending some time here. Go for the Confetti and stay for the food. You will love it. We did!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2016

This hotel was recommended by a good friend who has family in Sulmona. After researching we decided to book this for three nights. We were visiting my grandfathers birth place for the first time. We could not have had a better experience. Staying at this hotel was like staying at an upscale bed and breakfast. The hotel is family run by mostly 2 brothers with assistance by their mother. Both brothers went out of their way to assist my wife and I. They assisted us with finding restaurants, parking, and booking a hotel in Pineto our next destination. The room was clean with a nice bed and a spacious bathroom. The continental breakfast was better than we expected. They even offered to cook eggs if we wished. Hoping to return to Sulmona and we would not stay anywhere else. The hotel was located on a side street off of Sulmona's Main Street with a short walk to the Piazza Garabaldi and many other sites in town.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms seemed newly renovated
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family