All reviews recommend this hotel piazza garibaldi his brother excellent coffee would stay here again magnificent city restaurant area comfortable beds large room lovely balcony quiet street location is excellent roberto brothers town minibar rome
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This the second time we have stayed here. The staff are beautiful and the rooms are clean and modern. The location is excellent. This hotel is everything a tourist would want when travelling at a very good price. They even serve excellent coffee.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed in borgo stella for two nights in May. Roberto, the manager could not have been more helpful and advised us on what to see in the locality. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and quiet. Sulmona is a lovely Italian town near the mountains so there is plenty of hiking/ walking to do as well as visits to some beautiful nearby villages such as Pacentro. Would recommend.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2016

I have stayed here a few times, the owners are wonderful & friendly, modern clean comfortable rooms in a location that is pretty much as central as you can be, with a fabulous buffet breakfast all at a reasonable price, this hotel is highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

While travelling on my own this was such a lovely place to rest and relax. When I missed the bus from Pacentro after walking mountain trails all day, and couldn't get a taxi Roberto came to collect me.
I felt like I was staying with family as he helped me with plenty of information and made me feel at home.
I would highly recommend Hotel Stella for single travelling females.

Robby

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2016

A small hotel, with a "just perfect" accommodation. The people running it provide you with a service you only have seen in movie pictures. You feel it: they are doing this with their whole heart and want their Stella to be the best place for you.

Room Tip: Once night, it is quit all over the place. All rooms are just freshened up
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple