“Lovely food (vegetarian)”

Ristorante Il Toscano
Ranked #18 of 67 Restaurants in Tirrenia
Price range: US$23 - US$80
Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Il Toscano Restaurant ....the best restaurant on Tuscany's western coast, where you can find the real and typical Tuscan cuisine and Italian specialties.....where you can try our famous plate: "Sacchettini cheese and pears".... A very delicious pasta! Where you can organize what you like! ...for example....an anniversary dinner? A birthday party? A friends dinner!.....or simply ....a romantic tete-a-tete supper by candlelight?.....Come with us!! Our warm atmosphere will transform your events very special! Organize, moreover, cultural shows, live evenings music, collections and food tasting!! Our menu is translated into English, German, French and Russian. We speak English! You're welcome......we wait for you !!! Giovanni e Catia Leonardi
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Not many restaurants open during our stay in Tirrenia but this place always looked look nice, and we had some lovey food and drink. I'm a vegetarian so opted for a pizza but there were one or two other vegetarian options.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We visited this restaurant during our stay in Tirrenia, actually it was our last night and thanks a lot to the great service for making our time there so good. Regarding the food I ordered pork chops but I was not very happy with is as it had lots of seasoning but I think this is just because this is not my cup of tea. My friend on other hand had seafood and it was delicious. Overall great service and good food.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We have been there twice - food is just perfect. During September not many places are open but this I can recommend as a number one in Tirrenia even during the "hot season". Fresh frutti di mare, big sizes of meals, pizza looking really good - what else ? Very profesional and english speaking service, happy owners and place with a very nice atmosphere. I hope to be back in the future. We ordered here: ribollita - traditional tuscany soup (must eat!), spaghetti ragu, spaghetti with sea food, pork with bacon and cheakpeas puree and carbonara di mare - all recommened in the company of Chianti wine. I really like the waiter - we felt like guests even when we came very late.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Nice food, service good but we're seated near some plants and got bitten on the feet.
Pizza was good, pasta and Frito misto was good.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

After reading mixed reviews , but craving meat after 3 weeks in Italy , we decided to visit this restaurant on our last night and what a great call !!! We also happened to be there on one of the hottest days in the summer and although we were booked outside , they let us move inside with aircon , no problem . We ordered a 1,2kg steak and it was cooked exactly like ordered as well as delicious , if it wasn't that big , i would have eaten it all myself and not shared with my wife .Again if you prepared to be specific about what kind of wine you like the suggested one was really good and we had them cool it down a bit .The staff were amazing without being overbearing and we found them extremely attentive and helpful . Booking is a good idea as it gets busy , we also found the pricing reasonable .