Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Official Site
Hotels.com
All reviews lovely hotel hotel pool stunning views each morning sea pompeii euro coastline
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2019

This hotel is not 4star it would be a push to give it a 2 star we went on a leger holiday and were treated as second class guests the restaurant staff were bad mannered and rude to the guests and the food was so poor it was uneatable food was served on cracked and chipped plates the holiday was a disaster and cost a lot of money Leger should look at this hotel and remove from their list

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank brian m
Reviewed 28 September 2019

We stayed for 5 nights to celebrate a big birthday.
We had contacted the hotel prior to our stay to ensure the bathroom was suitable for me, as a disabled guest who is not too steady on her feet. We were allocated room 310 next to the lift as requested and the hotel had installed 2 handrails in the shower - for this we were very thankful.
When we arrived we were shown around the hotel and things explained to us - like car parking, shuttle bus, pool and beach club. Our luggage was taken to our room.
Our room was clean and tidy and everything worked - for me the only thing missing was the option to be able to make a cup of coffee in the room. The cleaner was great and looked after our room at various times of the day to suit us.
We ate in the restaurant a couple of times, hubby said the fish (bream) was the best he had tasted. Local wine recommended was delicious.
We did not use the pool but it looked lovely. We used the shuttle bus into town also which was very convenient.
Breakfast was normal fare - for me I would have liked some fresh fruit as I am diabetic and fruit in syrup is no good for me but there was plenty of other choices.
We had a couple of day trips to nearby places & attractions - one evening we had pizza & wine on the balcony after a long tiring day - delicious.
Everyone we came into contact with were so accommodating and I think the staff make the hotel - management need to keep hold of them.
Finally big thanks to Davide who opened our suitcase lock with a pair of bolt cutters, Francesco who drove in to town in the shuttle bus, the chambermaid who cleaned our room and Mario who served us in the restaurant - amongst others. I am sorry I cannot remember all your names.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again - once they have the plumbing and soundproofing sorted out. The bathroom next door was right next to the head of the bed and I think whoever was in there suffered from a weak bladder - the toilet flush was beyond loud.

Room tip: Rooms above the restaurant are quieter, marina views also preferable as I imagine rooms on road side to be noisy.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 1 September 2019

We were looking forward to staying at the hotel at the end of a fabulous holiday, but were left feeling let down by the hotel and its staff.

We had booked a quadruple room. The pictures on the website showed a spacious, airy room, but what we got was a double room with a couple of single beds wedged in, so there was no space to move.

We ate breakfast at the hotel and it was very poor - tinned fruit in syrup, tar-like coffee, bland shop-bought cakes, grey, hard scrambled egg... certainly not 4 star standard.

The lack of customer service was probably the worst aspect of staying at this hotel. Reception staff were unhelpful and officious. Beware, if you plan to stay here, the hotel will want to charge you €15/€18 per person if you want to use the pool or sea club for even a short time after the official check-out time. This was really disappointing, since there was hardly anyone using the pool or sea club on our final day.

On a positive note, the hotel does offer good sea views and the pool is very refreshing after a day exploring the area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2019

Lovely view in the photo and on the website. My wife and I went on a Leger Luxuria coach holiday expecting 4 star treatment with a view as shown. What we got was a substandard room overlooking a busy main road with traffic going by at all hours. We could not go onto the balcony because of the noise and fumes.
In the restaurant we were not allowed to eat on the terrace and we had very little choice of menu and the food was awfull.
We paid a lot of money for the trip and spent a lot more in the bar. In fact we didn't get 4 star treatment only 2 stars and that's pushing it. We were treated like 2nd class citizens.
Leger holidays will also be getting a bad review.

1  Thank Bob W
Reviewed 17 August 2019 via mobile

We stayed here from August 8th to 15th and had an amazing time! The view from the balcony where the restaurant is is amazing. The waiters and bar staff were always pleasant and happy to help. The room was cleaned perfectly every day. Vico Equense is a lovely place to stay with lots of lovely restaurants. We much preferred staying out of Sorrento and away from the busy Amalfi Coast hotspots. The pool is very nice and the views out are great!

Only downside if we had to pick one is that the food and drinks in the evenings served at the restaurant is a bit of expensive. Other than that, perfect stay!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple