All reviews nice pool simius beach sea view self catering white sand villasimius town a great stay cagliari airport short walk kitchenette tidy accommodation flowers key beaches taxi loungers
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Small scale relaxed place with fantastic view, nice pool and walking distance to the beach and restaurants. Town is also very close. There is a bar that serves food and drinks. Apparments are simple but clean.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I'm writing this review with lots of sorrow, as this place is one of the most beautiful places I have been to. So, despite the fact that the rooms are great, the pool is awesome and the location is beautiful, I still gave it one star, and this is the reason:

After the first day, we asked why our room is not being cleaned, and we were told that they don't clean the rooms and don't change towels (only after one week). We said OK.

When we checked out, they told us that we need to wash the dishes and take out the garbage. This was never been told to us, at any point (not in their web site, not in their reception and not when they took us to the room). We said ok - washed the dishes and took out the trash. By the way, they told us that the "penalty" will be $50 EUR if we don't have the time to do that.

Only after two hours we left the place, on our way to Cagliari. Few hours later, we got a shocking email, that "due to the fact that the cleaner had to clean the room, they will charge us for additional 100 EUR(!!!!).

One might think, and I guess that this will be their response, that we left a ruined room. Well, we haven't. We left the fridge with some unopened grocery, like we are doing in every place that we are staying, three empty bottles in the room (which we forgot), and a toy truck, that didn't fit in our luggage.

I have been traveling a lot. Been to more than 50 countries, while I'm not 35 yet. Never ever in my life I got such a rude, unprofessional email. I already contact my credit card company about it, and made sure that they will reject this charge. So, while we had an amazing time, the fact that we left with such terrible taste doesn't cover it.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Oded F
Reviewed 11 July 2017

As the name implies, this is not a hotel but a residence, although it has a bar/ cafe, where you can get drinks, lunches, breakfasts and snacks, all served by the friendliest people.

The pool is nice, in lovely grounds, although most people head out to the fantastic beach ( white sand and perfectly clear water ) about 350 metres away.

Our room ( 25 ) was large, slightly dated but clean with a nice terrace looking out over the pool towards the sea.The rooms vary, ours, for instance had no kitchen facility, which wasn't a problem but,if it matters to you, best to check.

As well as being close to the beach, Le Bouganville is quite well placed for the bars, restaurants and shops in town, being about 1.5 kilometres away along a straight, well-lit road.

My main memory, though will be the friendly people who run it. They didn't all speak great English but they were certainly better than my Italian and their smiles counted for a lot.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dave R
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Clean and comfy place, friendly staff. Upon our request they have arranged the transportation from and to the airport.

If you are looking for a quiet holiday, close to the beach, in a nice place with a comfy room (also kitchen with gas stoves, fridge, etc)-this is your place. You can find small stores (food, drinks, etc) nearby, i.e. you can cook "at home" in case of a specific diet requirements.
The residence has a reserved beach space where you can use two beach chairs and umbrella for 20 EUR/day.
The sea is very clean and transparent, a bit salty though :).
You are advised to take a clean water shower after swimming in order to avoid the increased risk of sunburn.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2017

70's style appartments on which one you are living with your neighbourgs. Cleanliness is not as expected. Bed quality is the worst one I never tried. My back was fully destroyed after the second night. Therefore, we decided leaving one day earlier than discussed with loby staff. No arrangement was possible, meaning that we had to pay the night that we didn't were there. Not customer oriented

Date of stay: October 2016