“Good Cappuccino and Live Happ"illy"”

Paticceria Migliorini
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Volterra
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Good for a coffee and a sweet in the morning. Enjoyed a cappuccino with illy coffee and a cup labeled: Live Happily". Nice.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely coffee, excellent service and great street seating to watch the world go by and enjoy the sun. Would recommend!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

This place was conveniently located on my everyday track to the city center. I enjoyed fresh coffee, friendly reception and sandwiches that melt in your mouth. I'm not a big fan of pastry but their cannoli made me come back again.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

I am a Rick Steves groupie and generally try to hit the places he recommends in his book but sometimes, like here, we go off book and find our own little gem like this patisserie. Waiting to meet up with friends at the end of our stop, we grabbed a quick cappuccino (one hot and one iced) and a pastry ~ a sfogliatelle that is usually found in southern Italy (and my personal favorite) and hard to find anywhere else. It was just as good as those I have had in Naples, Sorrento etc where they are a local item and we thoroughly enjoyed both the pastry and the drinks. Rick Steves should definitely include this place in his books!

1  Thank Gina B
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Serves illy coffee with great local cakes. Traditional inside, including large seated area, and a lovely 10 or so tables outside in the centre of Volterra. Would recommend.