Lowest prices for your stay
US$47
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$47
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Trip.com
US$44
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
Hotels.comUS$47
TravelocityUS$47
ZenHotels.comUS$59
All reviews service area motorway services room was clean costa coffee a bit tired allocated room toby carvery an overnight stay budget hotel one night stay alton towers receptionist cannock bath mcdonalds kettle venue
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2021

Fine for a one night stay whilst travelling with our kids to Alton Towers. Really good having the services next door offering range of food and drink options. Clean rooms with hairdryer and bathroom amenities, good for the price we paid

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DaysInn Norton, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Cannock Norton Canes M6 Toll, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

Hi! Thank you so much for your feedback we really appreciate this here at Days Inn Cannock. I hope that we can welcome you back in the near future. Kind Regards, Ema Turu, General Manager.

Reviewed 25 August 2021

Great location for Drayton Manor and alton towers 50 minutes away, Toby carvery for all you can eat breakfast just 8 minute drive, macdonalds and Costa onsite, staff very helpfull, enjoyed it, would stay again ❤️

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Paul! Thank you so much for your kind feedback we really appreciate this here at Days Inn Cannock. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and you found our staff to be helpful. I hope that we can welcome you back in the near future. Kind Regards, Ema Turu, General Manager.

Reviewed 23 August 2021

Linda Hall and her 2 staff on hotel duty looked after my needs as I took unexpectedly unwell. Assistance beyond the call of duty. was very impressed at the professional courteous and concerned approach by Linda Hall and her staff. Have no hesitation in recommending the Hotel. The room and facilities were clean and in very good order. Bed was very comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi David! Thank you so much for your kind feedback we really appreciate this here at Days Inn Cannock. I have passed your comments onto Lynda and the team, who are very grateful for this recognition. They were all more than happy to help and are hoping you are feeling better now. I hope that we can welcome you back in the near future. Kind Regards, Ema Turu, General Manager.

Reviewed 21 August 2021

Hello everyone and Hello to all staff @ Trip. After a long 18 months ...a trip to a heavy metal fest at Catton Park . Blood Stock 2021. I stayed at this hotel because there was none available within my budget range. So I chose to stay here . Booked via an online portal. Check in 14th Aug. Check out 16th Aug. 2 nights . Pre-paid £158.90
A lot more than what the hotel franchise charges because I booked really late ( 13th Aug). Cannock Days Inn is a 25 min drive to the festival venue.
Check In was easy. I had a polite young man on the desk . I was allocated room 02. Neat clean room. Clean carpets. No smell of dust , muff or mould. Table fan was provided , though I got my own to use. Parking at the premises was convenient. The desk person guided me through that. Attached to motorway services , so all everything available. There was only one plug point in the room . The only one for the kettle (coffee , tea, milk mini tubs etc next to it) , the T fan . So please do bring an extension plug if you staying at a budget hotel. The bed was little unique ...like a hard mount on a soft top. Bathroom towels were good + non-fluffy. All amenities were there in the bathroom....hand wash, shower gel in the bathtub etc. Shower in the bath was super hot so please adjust the temp before you get in. I hate to shower on top of a bathtub. Its ludicrous !!. The bed was not a proper double bed that I am used to. I don't have a habit to roll when I am deep asleep . But please take care if you folks do ! You will land up on the carpet for sure. The pillows were soft and there was 2 extra beneath the makeshift wardrobe with hangers. There is a room window that can be opened, but I did not leave any valuables near it. The same fest is happening in 2022. I will probably not stay here, if I can get a better accommodation for the same price. Pics attached.

Room tip: Ground floor rooms to get in and out .
1  Thank Ravikumar T

Hi! Thank you so much for your feedback we really appreciate this here at Days Inn Cannock. I am sad to hear that you will not be looking to stay here with us again in the future as we would love the chance to welcome you back and better serve you, I can see that the room you stayed in was a disabled access, where the beds are slightly smaller in these rooms. If you did not require disabled access, you may prefer the beds in our standard double rooms as they are larger. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope that you reconsider visiting us again in the upcoming future. Kind Regards, Ema Turu, General Manager.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

I'm a frequent commuter between the South and North and use the M6 Toll a lot, but have never stayed here until very recently.

For £40 on a Saturday night, it was a cheap and convenient place to stay the night, especially if you keep an open mind as to the fact you are staying in a busy, open 24 hours service area.

The room was clean and a good size, just a little old fashioned in the decor. The bed was comfortable and my room was fairly quiet as it faced out the back. It just took a little while to get to sleep due to a weird, persistent droning noise and inconsiderate guests being noisy when arriving late at night. Once asleep, I had an undisturbed sleep until the morning.

Check out time of 11am was decent and the free parking and other amenities are great. (For the parking, you just give them your number plate and your vehicle gets selected to avoid a parking penalty of going over the 2 hour service area limit.)

I would definitely stay here again and wish I'd tried it sooner.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank KentLiverBird

Hi! Thank you so much for your feedback we really appreciate this here at Days Inn Cannock. I am pleased to hear that you had a good stay here with us at Days Inn Cannock. We were in the process of beginning to update some of our rooms before the closure, we are hoping that we can get back to this as soon as possible! Thanks again for your feedback and I hope that we can welcome you back in the near future. Kind Regards, Ema Turu, General Manager.