“Lovely food”

Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Benodet
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Nice menu, I had a lovely cheeseburger,. My other half had the steak and it was small and expensive but beautifully presented and perfectly cooked. For dessert I had the profiteroles. At €7.50 it was expensive, but delicious. They did have a TV going - no sound. Very strange for a restaurant, and very distracting. For dinner it should be switched off.

Mostly French diners.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Went with the family in the day time. The place was reasonably full, mostly with locals as far as I can tell. My meal was one of the best I have eaten in ages. My wife had a mistake in her order (but refused to mention it, so they had no chance to rectify it!) but her meal was nice. Kids' meal was enjoyed by the children even if it wasn't my thing. Service was excellent, especially since my wonderful daughter decided to drop and break her glass. The staff were great about it, no fuss at all. Real gent's.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

La Vague has a terrific location on the seafront at Benodet
I had mussels with chip and the mussels were delicious
The staff were efficient but not particularly welcoming

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Quality food with good portions. Efficient waiting staff but maybe need more help in the kitchen! Had to wait a while to be given menus and drinks order taken. Would return

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The oysters and mussels were great. Kids loved the kids menu. Service was quick and friendly. Prices were reasonable