“Homely and Inviting”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Henley on Klip
The Tree of Idleness Guest House
Reviewed 11 April 2016

I loved my stay at the Tree of Idleness, my room was clean, warm & cozy & I was given my space as I am a very private person with all my needs been met at the same time. I am a very fussy eater & I found the food to be delicious & homely. The garden is beautiful & tranquil with lots of bird life, a wonderful place to stay, a home away from home. Thank you Dee for making me feel so welcome,I will come and visit again soon,so looking forward to seeing you soon.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 April 2016

The Tree of Idleness was my home away from home, in a tranquil setting, I relaxed into the natural feel of the venue without a worry in the world - all possible thanks to the helpful owner and both quintessential surrounds and amenities. A special thanks, considering my specific requests which were handled flawlessly.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank nathannisbet
Reviewed 9 June 2015

I was very concerned about my stay at this B&B considering my needs included being complicated by organising a party of 6 diverse people, specifically considering the previous mixed reviews.
I was VERY pleasantly surprised at how the owner run facility went out their way to accommodate my needs. The rustic country style and old fashioned hospitality oozed from every interaction from the classical furnishings to the homemade catering. The owner even arranged secondary accommodation when our stay needed to be extended.
If you are looking for Holiday Inn style bland accommodation then look elsewhere, if you are looking for charm, beauty, tranquillity and old fashioned hospitality, or less just wanting to be left alone in this beautiful village then The Tree of Idleness is STRONGLY recommended.
Thank you Denise for a lovely stay. We look forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: Variety of rooms/services from a quiet back room with self catering, to a budget honeymoon suite and...