“Excellent cuisine. Delicious food. Poor ventilation.”
Review of Le Tournesol

Le Tournesol
Ranked #1 of 197 Restaurants in Courbevoie
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2017

If you appreciate really fine dining and superb quality from starter to dessert then this is really a place to visit. I went for a main and dessert as doing all three may simply be too much. Restaurant was quite full which resulted in a true lack of fresh air and oxygen. Other than that, highly recommended!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered from the specials of the day in the 3 dish menu. The first dish (the starter) was some kind of mushrooms - they were sooooo deliciouse! I could have eaten that dish in big amounts!
Second dish - was poulet/chicken in a great and balanced sauce. Originally served with pasta but I asked for a pure of cellery and apple. That was a great choice!
Last the dessert - I sent for a tradional lime pie served with sorbet. Very refreshing! I will definately visit this restaurant again when I am in Paris.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Nice big terrace out the front (not captured well in any of the photos). Ate outside on a glorious evening. Fast attentive service, extensive menu with nice specials.

Recommend the king prawn starter and Monkfish main - delicious.

For a business dinner - perfect.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Great food, this is a family restaurant where you are greeted by the Chef's wife Regina and he also come to your table to check "How's everything! I was surprised by the exquisite food and the level of service and attention, my waiter was Diddier, and he is a perfect example of the great Garzon tradition!
I will come back for more!!!
PS You need to try the Carrot soup!!!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I cant fault the French on food. Amazing food, really. I cannot recommend this place more for a good meal close to La Defense. The only reason why i havent given 5 stars is the service. The waitress had very little interest in talking to me at all. Anyways great place.