“Good food, friendly service”
Review of Saperlipopette!

Saperlipopette!
Reserve with
Saperlipopette! is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 199 Restaurants in Puteaux
Price range: US$29 - US$70
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Nice, venue, relaxed atmosphere. Very good food, nice portions. Loved the lamb chops. Friendly, prompt service.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,585)

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Not bad welcome, nice venue, cozy atmosphere,not exciting menu, service OK.. there are high tables at the centre that look very cool!

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and the staff were excellent considering my very limited French. The snails and mushrooms was particularly good.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We visited the restaurant for a team meeting to treat ourselves after a working day.
The service was impeccable. Fast, professional, friendly.
I started with a Martini accompanied with non sparkling mineral water, Evian, served in nice glass bottles.
A a starter I choose Le Thon (Tartare de thon Albacore, coriandre, sésame, guacamole au wasabi, croustillant de sarrasin). The Guacamole with wasabi added a special touch to the raw tuna.
The main dish was the LA BAVETTE BLACK ANGUS
(Pour deux personnes, échalotes confites caramélisées, frites maison, Béarnaise). Medium rare, tasty and very delicious. Accompanied by a glass of good Pinot Noir.
The dessert was the LA TARTE CHOCOLAT
(Pâte sablée cacao, ganache chocolat noir Guajana (70%), brownies, crèmeux chocolat Jivara (40%) with a double espresso and a regular 16 year old Lagavulin.
All dishes were of excellent freshness and quality. Also the dishes of my colleagues.
The interior is like a living room with real books in there. Cosy and nice.
Recommended.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

In search for a proper and good French restaurant in the area of La Defence in Paris, I came across this trendy place with nice interior and decorations. It is located in a very cozy neighborhood called Puteaux which is close to my hotel in La Defence. I tried to book a table online without success, so I phoned the restaurant and luckily I had a table for two on a Saturday evening. The restaurant offers two types of 3 course menu for EUR 36.00 and EUR 39.95. My partner and I opted for the latter and were eligible to choose from a wider variety of dishes from the menu. Hence, we choose the tuna and escargot as starter. Presentation and taste were very good. After these excellent dishes we were looking forward to receive our main courses (fish). Unfortunately, the main courses could not meet our high expectations....the Cod fish was undercooked and resulted in a raw piece of fish/sashimi. In addition, the Cod was accompanied with very cheap Chinese cole which is in my opinion not a great combination. The other main course came with a lobster sauce of which the flavor was good, but too watery... Then the desserts; too sweet and simplistic. Overall, the food is not matching with the fantastic looking restaurant.