“TASTY FRENCH CUISINE”
Review of Eugene Eugene

Eugene Eugene
Ranked #16 of 199 Restaurants in Puteaux
Price range: US$16 - US$33
Description: Eugene Eugene, a restaurant in a garden in the heart of Puteaux where sample French gourmet cuisine in an elegant and cozy greenhouse. Located near the Bois de Boulogne and the Louis Vuitton Foundation, the restaurant is bathed in the sun of western Paris. A typical French cuisine based on fresh, fully homemade kitchen, the table is simple, chic, tasty. Terraces, a central glass-roofed dining, lounge areas with large sofas, a table d'hôte and privatized spaces, everything is designed to create a haven of peace dedicated to all the moments of life with family, colleagues and between friends.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A very nice staff, and a charming welcome
The place is very nice, and the week time lunch menu , is a very good value.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Again, Tripadvisor doesn't allow for " Good" as a rating. It is either " Average" or " Very Good". I am sure there is a reason for it but I don't think it reflects properly how to rate a restaurant.

This is a "trendy" local thanks to its architecture and large outside space which is great in spring-summer.

The decor is a modernised exchange/covered food market with it metal frame, lots of plants and a big garden.

The service is good, the food what you expect in these places i.e nothing to write home about but decent enough and the crowd ok

Overall nice place

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I had dinner here recently with some work colleagues. I thought there was a really lovely ambience - glass, plants, fans that felt a bit colonial. Food was good quality - I had salmon and a roasted chicken main - portion was good. Service needed bit of pushing along as the place got busier. It's a good escape from La Defence and I'd be happy going back again. We didn't have desert and only a drink each which came to 50Euro/head - little bit on the steep side but then it is a great setting.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I went there with my friend for a glass of wine. Place is amazing with lots of plants inside and the atmosphere of total chill out. Wine selection is ok, quality of wine and cheese that we took to accompany our drink good and nicely served, staff friendly. Next time I will check some food. The chill out atmosphere is also admired by cats that are laying in the corners and enjoying the place :-)

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

They have all the ingredients to make this place a truly memorable and enjoying experience - great location, good food, amazing decoration and agencement - but the experience you should get is totally spoiled by the staff. From the lady and the other manager who welcome you and don't know how to smile to the waiters who clearly lack training. Quick example: I have ordered a non-prepared tartare (yes I am French so when I see a knife cut tartare I cannot resist). However you expect the waiter to bring you the sauces and not to have to ask him when you are able to catch him. It resulted in me waiting 20min to start my dish... Generally speaking the service is slow, not friendly, not accommodating. I will not come back, even though I am a local, until they sort out their staff issues. Ps to the lady and the man at the entrance: start by leading by example i.e smiling to your customers and your staff will follow.

1  Thank Arnaud L