US$127
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Trip.com
US$222
Sheraton.com
  • Room Service
Ibis Paris CDG Airport(Roissy-en-France)
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 November 2015

We stayed at the Quality OnlySuites for one night prior to leaving Paris and we booked via Travelocity via a last minute booking. The property is advertised as being 4 stars and 'all suites' with kitchenettes, airport shuttle, free WiFi, free parking, etc. which all sounds nice until you actually see what is on offer.

Check in seemed to be somewhat of a chore for the receptionist who appeared very indifferent and uninterested in her job as for reasons unknown she couldn't locate my reservation and when i mentioned i had the confirmation number she simply dismissed it with a snide comment saying she didn't know how i could have a reservation as the hotel was fully booked!
After some time she finally managed to locate my reservation and handed me a key for a room on the 2nd floor. When we arrived on the floor we were met with a dark, poorly lit hallway with multiple overhead lights either turned off or simply not working which made the long hallway seem very depressing.

Upon entry into the room we noticed immediately that the furniture was very tired and dated, the chairs appeared to be cheap, plastic perhaps purchased at the local IKEA, the bathroom tile looks like its not been cleaned or the grout replaced since the place was built, the towel warming rack was filthy, there is no toilet paper roll just a tissue dispenser and of course there were various holes in the walls where fixtures have been removed, knobs were missing from cupboard doors and finally we noticed the small area rug beneath the coffee table was disgustingly filthy.
There was a safe in the room but it was locked and there was no instruction of how to open it.

Given the earlier encounter with the disinterested receptionist, we didnt bother complaining as we were only there for one night and the beds (2 x single beds) which we had to push together appeared to at least be clean!

The WiFi is dreadfully slow and very unreliable; the supposed free parking is on street parking with on site parking coming at a charge of 5 Euros per day to park in their lot behind the building or 12 Euros per day to park inside their underground garage. The free shuttle is not the hotel shuttle, but a large bus which runs on a circuit which happens to stop at this property along with multiple others in the area.

The fact that this property is listed as being a Quality product under the Choice Hotels brand is sadly ironic as there is nothing but poor quality and this should certainly not be anyone's first choice of properties for airport hotels.

The next time i have to stay in this area i will sooner sleep in the park than spend money on this disgusting excuse for a 4* hotel

Room Tip: Avoid this property at all costs
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Neil791
Reviewed 9 November 2015

we have prepayed 5 rooms for 5 collueges. The one left 2 days earlier and the hotel gave his room to someone else without giving our money back. the room that we have already payed! no heating, no wifi, no lighting in my room! no replays to my demands. no organisation, no communication between the hotels stuff. no "sorry" to us.

Room Tip: in any case not close to the reception!
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

The flight is delayed to Paris. The hotel front desk can't give me the shuttle bus information correctly. When I checked in , she can't perform job well , I just stand in front of her and wait. Room is big is good but front desk not.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

I was booked into this hotel overnight by my company between flights. I read the reviews before hand and was a bit worried. After staying I would say the bad reviews are all wrong. The room was spot on - good size and clean. Sure there's a window in bathroom but so what?? I was in room by myself so it didn't matter anyhow but even if there was someone else just let them know and close curtain. Also true there is no restaurant or bar but a 5 minute walk away is a village with plenty of choice where I had a lovely meal. If 5 minutes to far to walk then give yourself one star not the hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Overall a good place to stay on way to work.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Matthewholmes
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

I, along with my wife, had stayed in this hotel on 26-27-28 May,2015, when we were on Europe tour thru our tour managers D'Paul's. It's a beautiful hotel with complete comfort, delicious food, excellent buffet and nice ambience at a very affordable cost. Rooms are nice and clean and staff is very courteous and co-operative. It's location is also very good.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple