“Dinner alone”
Review of Au Pere Lapin

Au Pere Lapin
Reserve with
Au Pere Lapin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 118 Restaurants in Suresnes
Price range: US$29 - US$36
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Nice outside terrace, great côte de boeuf, combined with a bottle of Côte de Blaye and a plate of aged French cheeses as desser. Good service!

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Au Pere Lapin. The premises consists of an indoor room with fireplace and bar, a summer room flooded with light from a lovely enclosed terrace. There is a really restful atmosphere in this restaurant.
The food is fantastic. Our starters consisted of terrine du lapin for myself and fresh asparagus for my wife .The terrine was spectacular, full of flavour and marvellous ingredients. The asparagus was full of flavour and beautifully presented. Mains were pluma de porc with Provençal vegetables and Pave de Veau Roti with Sweet potato . Both were wonderful, full of flavour and beautifully cooked.
We shared the nicest dessert I ever had consisting of fresh raspberries, pistachio cream and heavenly wafers made from crushed hazelnuts.
The wine list is excellent - our waiter helped us choose a lovely bottle of red wine.
This restaurant is marvellous and is a place we can't wait to visit again when we are next in Paris. It is genuinely one of the nicest restaurants we have ever eaten in. Just go - you won't regret it!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

This is the second time that I've eater here now and again I was impressed with the overall quality of the food. My starter was carpaccio de Noix de Saint-Jacques served with finely diced vegetables and pomegranate seeds, beautifully presented I found the huile parfumée a little bland - I would have liked it to be a little more acidic - but otherwise a lovely dish. My main course was the Tourte de Lapin au foie gras, bouquet de mesclun, jus aux morilles, which was stunning. Beautiful flaky pastry and a perfectly seasoned filling. It was a joy to eat. I am surprised that vegetables are not available, even as a side order, which I would like. Overall, the service is always very friendly and efficient and the prices, considering the quality of the food and the ambience, very good value. A place I will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Very good surprise, this place was a french fries joint a while back. Now iit is a class and cosy restaurant with a fantastic view over Paris. Service is amicable, menu is classic with rabbit for all tastes.
The view has a price though!

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Birthday treat! Selected and delivered by friends resident in Paris who know their stuff!
There's a comfortable ambience to this Paris restaurant with views across Paris from the terrace.
I enjoyed a beautifully presented starter of Sea bass with rocket salad and a main of delightfully cooked rib of beef. Excellent vegetables, good portion sizes and superb but not exorbitantly priced wine made this a memorable meal.
Service was excellent and personable.
Highly recommended if you are in this area of Paris.