“horrible service and rude waiters”
Review of Keso Mexican Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Keso Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We visited the restaurant and the service was very slow and everything is additional -even sour cream - the waiters are confrontational

1  Thank amy b

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great place for a ladies night out or lunch with the family. The food is always fresh and tasty. Great salads and nachos. Not too pricey.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

beware of this restaurant. We ordered off the lunch menu and they charged us the dinner price and would not budge in changing the bill. They charge extra for everything ( ie: sour cream) this left a bad impression on us. I have never been to a restaurant that charges extra for everything- it's bait and switch.

1  Thank patty168
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I was there for lunch and the place was almost empty. The waiter always seemed occupied talking to someone at another table and I think I was an annoyance to him. My drink wasn't refilled until I was almost done because he never came over. I had a coupon. After studying it for a minute, he decided he wouldn't accept it because he said it couldn't be used with the lunch special. Why would a restaurant print coupons to bring people in just to piss them off when they get there?

1  Thank Alan R
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This restaurant is close to my home and my wife and I really like Mexican food. We have tried Keso a few times and always leave disappointed. The decor is nice, but the service and food are poor.

We've tried several different menu items thinking maybe there is something that would be memorable, but everything we've tried is mediocre at best and bland and tasteless at worst.

On a positive note, they do have Dos Equis on tap.

1  Thank Bajaboater