“Excellent Staff, Service and Food”
Review of Forum

Forum
Ranked #7 of 18 Restaurants in Whalley
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Description: Forum Is A Place To Meet & Socialise, Drink, Dine, Graze & Share. From Light Lunches, Mezes & Sharing Dishes To Globally Inspired Main Courses & Classic British Dishes, As Well As Expertely Created Cocktails, Craft Beers, Wines & Local Gins
Reviewed 9 February 2016

With such a wide choice of places to go you have to be ahead of the rest. The staff in Forum are excellent especially Becky and all the other staff. Even on her first shift on a hectic Saturday night Sophie managed to make us all feel very welcome and had a smile for everyone. The food was great too..... With such good service we will be back. One observation - if you can serve gluten free food then what about a gluten free beer option to go with it.......

Reviewed 7 February 2016

We had a lovely evening and excellent meal, although the place was very busy the service was quick and our waitress Sophie was very good , we had duck pancakes , delicious , burger and steak, all very fresh , we sat upstairs which was perfect for us as we could chat amongst ourselves as it was a little quieter .

1  Thank Celtic232
Reviewed 7 February 2016

We had a meal and drinks here tonight and it was fab. The food was so good and the waitress we had (Sophie) was superb even though her first shift, Would recommend to anyone and upstairs is perhaps nicer.

1  Thank Gary A
Reviewed 29 January 2016

My wife and I visited after hearing good reviews and being impressed with the menu. We both had sandwiches with piri piri fries (which we got loads of). My Chicken & Chorizo ciabatta was excellent and the wife really enjoyed hers too. The stick toffee pudding dessert was also very nice. Enjoyed the atmosphere and service was very good. Will return.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

I've been to Forum four times now and really enjoyed each visit. However, there is a slight problem, no matter when I visit or who I'm with I have to have a cocktail! I've been for lunches and evening meals the food and drinks have always been great. The drinks make it a bit of an expensive trip for me though!

So lovely to have another local venue for someone who just isn't a fan of a pub.

1  Thank Sophie H