“Un bon restaurant indien”
Review of Rajpoot

Rajpoot
Ranked #13 of 123 Restaurants in Blagnac
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2017

The strengths of the restaurant:
- Pleasant service
-The food is great.
- Prices are reasonnable.
The only negative points are:
- Hard to find a place to park.
- For the dinner need to book for 7:15PM or 9PM but can't book for 8PM.
- I find the naan dough too thick.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I had heard a lot from business colleagues who had eaten here, good reputation. I visited with a colleague who'd been before and was not disappointed.

Great friendly attentive staff. Food menu extensive, plenty of choice. Food portions large and food nice and tasty. Not very outside seating area in summer too, in sun or shade. Decent value for money too.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

I hadn't had an Indian meal in months, so when I happened upon this restaurant one lunchtime, I thought it the perfect opportunity to rectify that situation. I was wrong! Although the place was packed, my meal was bland and boring. Plus, the nan bread came out at least ten minutes before my curry. Odd! On a brighter note, the beer was cold, but at the price this restaurant charges for beer, it needed to be. I could at best give this establishment a 2 out of 10 and would never return.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Working in Blagnac, we visited this great Indian each week, sometimes more. Great vegetarian curries and the Lamb dishes are superb. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Oh how I wanted this to be a good restaurant as I am in this area all of the time, but it simply wasn't. The beer is over priced at €4.50 for a small bottle, but at least it was cold. It was a hot evening, so I only ordered a light meal. I took no starter, but was surprised when my nan bread showed up almost ten minutes before my main course. That is just very poor timing by the kitchen staff. My fish Vindaloo did not impress me either, I have spent over five and a half years working in India, so perhaps my tastebuds have become accustomed to spice, but this was simply bland, and the fish they had used was salmon, a very strange choice to use for a curry as it has a strong taste of its own, unlike the white flesh of a Kingfish that you would expect if you had ordered the dish in India. Nobody came to ask how was the meal and the place wasn't even 25% full. The staff need to show more interest in their customers and to remember that they have other choices of where to dine. Most other customers were in groups or couples, the majority of them speaking English. The staff speak English too, for those unable to speak French, which is helpful to some. I finished my meal and left unimpressed.