“Tasty croque monsieur and croque madame”

Creperie du Chapeau Rouge
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Among all the restaurant in Mont St. Michel, the croque monsieur and croque madame that provided by this restaurant had caught my eyes. We went in and met the nice staff and the croque monsieur and croque madame were very tasty! It’s a right choice for us to come to here!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2017

When I first entered the restaurant, I had the feeling that I am not welcomed, Same when the food was placed in front of me without hearing the usual phrase "Bon Appetit"

I went for the famous Mussels and fries, and it was the best thing I had in my life, didn't stop until I finished the whole full pot.
And to my surprise the bill was less than a half of my expectation.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Photographytravel
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We figured if there wasn't a view, the prices should be lower. (Prices are reasonable). Mussels served hot, in a pail. Must try. We had the one with curry sauce. Use it as bread dip. Orange and banana crepes completed a satisfying meal. No rude staff.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Very grumpy waitress, came in just before 12 and was tutted at and told it should be lunch eaters only. Bearing in mind that there was only one other table full we thought she'd be happy to have someone in! Shame because the coffee and crepe were quite nice!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank psymonc
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We picked this restaurant on Mont St Michel, mainly due to cost, it was more reasonable priced compared to others we had looked at!!

It was our son's 13 birthday, and we knew he would want Moules, we were not disappointed by this restaurant. Whilst our French is (very) limited, we got what we wanted!!!

The Moules, which our son had in the curry sauce, were amazing and a good range of sizes, we assumed they would all be small due to the price, however, some were massive.

Our younger son had the sausage and chips, whilst both myself and my husband had the set menu. None of us were disappointed.

Would definitely recommend this place, may not look much compared to other restaurants going up the tiny, winding street on Mont St Michel, but well worth a stop, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2017