Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We visited this hotel in June as part of a road trip across southern France. We received a warm welcome when we arrived and were shown to a room on the first floor at the front of the hotel. The view across the sea was a pleasure (especially as the sun was shining and the weather was beautiful). Our room was quiet, clean, functional and comfortable and we enjoyed a very pleasant overnight stay. The hotel is located near the town so it was easy to walk to shops and restaurants in the evening. We had to move on to our next stop the following day but I know we would have been happy to stay for longer, if time had allowed.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RG1227
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my 3 night stay at Key Largo. My room was spacious and comfortable and it was lovely to be so close to the water. As with many hotels in Europe, Key Largo would have more stars if it had a lift. Therefore it is a good value if you don't mind carrying your suitcase upstairs.

The hotel is well located. The owners and staff are kind and helpful. The breakfast room has a fantastic view. I would highly recommend!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Its is asimple 2 star hotel but the rooms are clean, bed comfy, and the psoition is perfect, just 2 minutes walk from the beautiful harbour of Bandol.

One important thing: Be aware of the available rooms and choose accordingly: The hotel has 3 kind of rooms:
Seaview with terrace, of course the best option but I have found the price of this room too much high for 2 star hotel, specially as it was not high season...then second option is:
Seaview room without balcony: We had this room and was were really satisfied. Small room but perfect for 2 nights, small bathroom but renovatred and clean. No balcony but big windows. And you can sit downstairs outside if you need, there are tables and chairs. Entrance to the room is from outside, you have to climb the stairs. And the third option is cheapest room:
Standard room: Be careful, I would not suggest this room as each time as we approched our room we walked in front of these rooms: The rooms don't have a window just the entrance door to open to have fresh air! But is means if you leave it open you don't have your privacy as other guest are walking in front of you... So think about if it would disturb you or not.
We didn't have any problem in this hotel, the lady at the reception was kind and helpful. Would definitly stay here again, but only in a room with seawiev!
Bandol is a very nice place, would really recommend to stay here, specially as in Sanary for example there are big construction works now, so Bandol is a much better choice! And don't miss the huge Thuesday market!

Room tip: Take a seview room, even without a balcony it is much better!
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Szofi76
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

On my trip to South of France I stayed 3 nights in Bandol.
Beautiful small village.

I stayed at this hotel and I enjoyed it very much.

The staff/owners are very friendly and good hosts. All rooms are clean and newly refurbished.

I recommend booking the sea view rooms to get most out of your stay.

The location of hotel is just 2 min walk from the beach.

I ordered a room service dinner on one of the nights and it came in a cute basket.
Very nice touch.

Will be back ;)

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2017

We, my son and I, went to Bandol for winter training (sailing). We picked Hotel Key Largo because it is situated adjacent to the harbour - and the main Boulevard. Because the location of the hotel is 'just around the corner', it isn't very busy or noisy in front of the hotel.

The owner gave us a large room at the top floor, complete with a balcony overlooking the harbour and the bay to the sea. The view is stunning! The local football pitch in front of the hotel adds to the feeling that you're enjoying daily life 'as it is!' Sadly, no elevator 4 stories up. Can be a put off for older people (hence my 4 star rating and not 5).

The hotel beds are good; comfortable, wide and with good pillows. The rooms are 'basic' but clean, nicely painted and sound proof. Breakfast is good. Even enough and healthy for athletes going out on the sea for training.

The hotel decor is very contemporary! A nice touch. Staff is friendly and speak English. We were able to store our bicycles (free of charge!) in a small storage facility next to the main entrance.

As said, the main boulevard is just around the corner. The harbour, the farmers' market, shops and restaurants within walking distance. Finally parking: we visited Bandol in February, so it wasn't very crowded in town. We noticed tons of parking spots, with a very large parking just across the street. Couldn't be better.

Highly recommended.

Room tip: opt for a 3 pers. room when you're with 2. Lots of room for all your stuff.
Date of stay: February 2017