Lowest prices for your stay
US$97
US$98
Trip.com
US$96
Hotels.comUS$98
PricelineUS$98
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2019

We came to Bandol for a "destination wedding" of friends. We were so lucky to pick this hotel. It is truly gorgeous, with an amazing view. I can truly say it was the loveliest place we have ever stayed. The room was a comfortable size and had all of the technology you could want (including a very effective and quiet air conditioner and a push-button external screen to cut the sun's heat when needed). The bathroom was all white marble and glass. But the best part was the staff - I do not speak any French, unfortunately, and the staff could speak English. They provided a wonderful breakfast in a lovely courtyard. They helped with all of our needs. A really wonderful experience!

Room tip: I think all views would be good. The location is wonderful.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 5 August 2019

Have just returned home after spending a very pleasant two nights at this hotel.
My trip was a last minute decision to surprise my family who are staying at another hotel about 5 minutes walk further along the promontary. I arrived at 2pm and was pleased to find that my room was ready even though check-in time was 3pm. The gentleman at the front desk carried my case up to my room for me, I was glad as it was very hot and I was up about 40 stairs. Another reviewer mentioned a lift but I did not see this.
I had a car with me and was given a space in their underground car park and a remote control to get into the garage.This costs 9 Euros per day which is very reasonable. As mentioned in other posts the spaces were incredibly tight. My hire car was an Opel Corsa and it took me quite a while to get into the space so I could also get out of it!
My room was a single room with a small terrace, number 29. It was very clean, well decorated and had every amenity that I required.Lovely little bathroom too - no bath but a great shower.
I didn't have breakfast here as I joined my family at their hotel so I can't comment on that. There is a Carrefour Express mini-supermarket just down the road. The start of the promenade with all the restaurants and shops is about 5 minutes walk. The beach is about the same although down quite a few steps. Every staff member I met at the hotel said Good Morning to me when I saw them and was very friendly and helpful.
So in general, I had a lovely stay and will hopefully return again

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Awayyego
Reviewed 7 June 2019

Exceptionally clean family run style hotel that is only 10 minutes stroll from the centre of town. Room was a good size and overlooking a rear garden. There is a lovely relaxed feel to this establishment. Ample car parking available just across the road accessed with security barrier and not expensive for overnight. A very good selection at breakfast that I enjoyed out on the rear garden terrace area. I thought exceptionally good value overall and I will stay again on my next Bandol trip.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank paul_mcdowell
Fabien V, Gérant at Hotel Provencal Bandol, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2019

Thank you very much, and looking forward to seeing you again.
Fabien

Reviewed 2 June 2019

We recently spent four nights at this hotel. It is well-located on a narrow street a few blocks removed from the beach but with an easy walk to beaches, restaurants and shops.

There is nothing charming or picturesque about the hotel but it is clean, well-managed, and offers decent accommodations for a fair price. Our biggest disappointment was the small size of the room but that was our fault for not reserving sooner, when a “superior” room might have been available. The room had a comfortable bed and good circulation. We faced the back of the property, so fairly quiet.

The bathroom was clean, modern, and serviceable. Nothing fancy. Two small bottles of combination hair-body gel and 2 slivers of soap were in the room when we checked in, and never replaced.

Breakfast was very good, served on the terrace in the back. Excellent quality breads, croissants, and pains au chocolat. They obviously procure the baked goods every morning from a good bakery. Also meats, cheeses, fruit, yoghurt, etc.

The on-site manager was helpful and welcoming.

Parking is available at a private, surface lot kitty-corner from the hotel for 9 Euros/ night. Very convenient.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2018

The hotel is very well situated being a five minutes' walk from the excellent Plage de Renecros in one direction and five minutes from the town in the other.

Our room (16) was comfortable, clean and had plenty of storage space. We found the bed, two singles linked together, spacious and comfortable. The bathroom seemed to have been recently refurbished with a good purpose built shower and, again, plenty of storage space.

We had a very nice covered terrace (loggia) with sea views.

The breakfast was particularly good with excellent croissants and other breads and pastries together with good quality fresh fruit, hams, cheeses, yoghurts etc.

The owners are very helpful and speak good English. There is no lift but the proprietor carried our bags up to our room on the first floor.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Simon E
Fabien V, Gérant at Hotel Provencal Bandol, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Sir,

thank you for your opinion and look forward to seeing you again.
Regards,