“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018

My family dined here two consecutive nights and were highly impressed. Our waiter, David, was incredibly delightful and helpful with the menu, which provided a wonderful array of choices. Looking forward to a return trip.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,135)

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

It is important that you make a reservation because they are full! One of the guys got a table for us but it was out of luck! The place is in a quiet pretty street, beautiful! We had some aperols and the the food was really good! Specially the pesto tagliatelle and the gratin mussels! Loved it!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

What a restaurant and a service. Everything we had was amazing as we went for 36 euro menu. My Tunasteak was the best that I’ve had and I dont even have words to descripe the desserts. Will tell all my friends to visit ehen in Cassis.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely restaurant with excellent food and perfect service. Everything was great and we would 100% visit again!

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We had a great evening here. The food was excellent, simple and really delicious, my favourite type of French food. I had aubergine parmigiana (ok that’s Italian) and steak with morel sauce. My friend was very pleased with her choices too.
The ambience was lovely, and we had a nice chat with David at the end of the night which gave the evening a personal touch. Really pleasant evening. Will be the first place I go back to when I come back to cassis (which I will!)