“It's decent, nothing to write home about, but good”
Review of Le Passage

Le Passage
Ranked #10 of 126 Restaurants in Cassis
Price range: US$23 - US$46
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2017

After a few days in Cassis, and many meals as I was 5 months pregnant and ate my way through that town, we went to le Passage. Its very casual, the waitresses were in athletic clothing, but it had a price fixed menu that gets me every time. I don't remember anything outstanding but I remember everything as being good and worth the value. If you want to get off of the main strip there go to Le Passage.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Considering how highly rated this restaurant was on Trip, we were very disappointed in the standard of the food.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I would like to say Le Passage is worth a visit but sadly I cannot. To my way of thinking the missing element was in the kitchen. Very "hit and miss" across a range of dishes we tried. Could do much better. Cannot recommend based on our experience.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

What a great little find! A bit hidden, but behind the main street is an excellent restaurant. Not a tourist trap, but serving fresh fish and well prepared meals that locals love and everyone seems to know one another!

Hostess was great, explaining each dish and even replaced the wine when something was off with the first bottle. Even brought information on the grape varietal.

My wife's fish was delicious and I had the veal liver which was excellent! Tasty with a great sauce. For dessert the nougat ice cream was super.

Enjoy!!

Reviewed 21 May 2017

we loved this place. Friendly staff, great food, amazing desserts, quiet and off the beaten path, fast service, good wine selection.