Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
eDreams
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2019 via mobile

We booked the hotel 1 day in advance and got lucky because it was the last room. Staffs are kind and speak decent English. The location cannot be beat. We got to stay in the best room which was 3rd floor corner room 320. You have the best view of the beach and the old Port. The room is very basic but for location and price is worth it. The room for 2 is small. We only have two carry on and it felt full with that. Bed is a full size.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2019

The location could not be better: 100 steps to the harbor, the boats for the calanques (limestone cliffs), countless restaurants, the beach...The rooms are small, but not impossibly so, and with newly renovated bathrooms. We had a view of the old chateau and a balcony, and many rooms have views of the port. The breakfast room (generous continental breakfast) has a fabulous location overlooking the harbor, and there is a reading room on the first floor (second floor American) in case you want to escape your room, but stay indoors. Staff were charming, and spoke English as well as French. My only negative would be the rather drab coverlets, and the absence of pictures on the walls. An amazing value for the price, and I would without doubt recommend and stay here again. Cassis is a delightful and historically quaint seaside town with a laid-back vibe.

Room tip: Sides facing chateau and port are nicest; worth the extra cost
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I loved this hotel! Don’t expect anything fancy, but it was a great place to stay.

When I arrived in my room, I noticed immediately how clean everything was. The room itself was spacious for just me.

Every member of the staff I interacted with was friendly and went out of their way to help me.

Also- Location, Location, Location! This hotel is right on the harbor, just steps away from boat tours departing for Les Calanques. It’s also a great starting point if you plan to hike to Les Calanques (I did this, and the views were surreal!). It’s near a huge variety and shops and restaurants, and incredibly close to the beach.

Four points instead of five because of the small size of the shower. I’m too skinny- less than 100 pounds- and I had trouble not bumping into the faucet and accidentally changing the temperature of the water.

Overall, a great hotel that I would absolutely stay at again!

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank Elise1177
Marie-rose S, Responsable réception at Hotel Le Liautaud, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Elise1177,

We are glad to hear that your stay was great and that you did like the location. We apologize for the size of the shower, and take in consideration your comment for future changes.

We hope to welcome you again in our hotel one day.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The style in general is a bit old but reminds me of these buildings from the 50s. However bathrooms all renewed. Clean. Good bed. Superb view. Simple but nice breakfast. Personnel adorable. Price more than welcoming considering location with a view that takes your breath away.
On Saturday a little noisy outside but the window is well isolated. It was ok.
The shower was a little small and the floor ended up wet due to a curtain that literally led the water out of the shower. I felt sorry for the cleaning lady because I left a mess despite my efforts.
I enjoyed my stay and thank you to all.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Celine T,

Thank you for you nice comment, we are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay.
However, we are sorry for the Saturday's night disturb, but unfortunately our centric location makes the hotel being in the middle of the city's animations.
We also take into consideration your comment about the curtain for future changes.

We hope to see you again in our hotel,

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful getaway from the USA to enjoy the Cote de Azur! The staff was friendly and helpful and our room was comfortable. The view of the harbor was spectacular and featured working fishing boats, tourist boats to tour the Calanques and a lovely beach to watch the sunsets.

There are lots of shops, restaurants and wineries. I fell in love with the drinks from the area - Kir and Kir Royal. The white wine is amazing.

I would definitely recommend this wonderful town and hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear BuckeyeGirl66,

We are glad to see that your getaway from the USA has been a good experience. We would like to thank you for your nice comment and for your recommendation concerning Cassis and our hotel.

We hope to see you again in the city you fell in love with, it would be a pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel.