Hotel Rose The(La Ciotat)
US$158
US$105
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Hotel la Rotonde(La Ciotat)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$115
Hotel les Lavandes(La Ciotat)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$99
US$87
  • Bar/Lounge
US$137
US$134
Le Miramar Hotel(La Ciotat)
US$124
US$120
Hotel Vieux Port(La Ciotat)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$145
US$128
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$119
US$116
  • Free Internet
Bastide Fauvette(La Ciotat)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$125
  • Bar/Lounge
La Croix de Malte(La Ciotat)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$90
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2016

This hotel has a very pleasant outside terrace. It also has a Courtpaille restaurant annexed to it, which provides a good food at reasonable prices. However, if you like fish, there is not very much choice. There is only 1 fish entrée and 2 mains. Courtpaille seems to specialise in meat grilled over an open fire. Ibis rouge hotels, also provide a 24h bar and snack service, which is something that Mercure (a higher brand) does not provide.

The problem with the undersized rooms and bathroons could be reduced, if Ibis fitted shelving to the walls of the bedroom and bathroom. There is barely enough wardrobe space for the clothes of 1 person, and barely enough floorspace. Nor is there any furniture that would provide storage space for belongings. There is virtually no ledge space in the bathroom for things like toiletries, cosmetics...etc... If Ibis fitted some small shelves or ledges, the problem would be alleviated somewhat.

It is a shame that none of the rooms have balconies, but this would not be normal for Ibis. If you stay here, try to get an even numbered room on a high floor. You will then have a view of the bay.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms on high floors give good view of the bay, but may command a price premium.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

This hotel is located on the West side of Avenue de la Montrane to the north of the A50. It is just south of the roundabout with Avenue des Tamaris (which is the quickest way to get onto the motorway.) Since it is set back from the road, it is easy to miss.
The hotel is about 4km to the north of the harbour and town centre. It is not located near any shops or restaurants.

There is plenty of parking at the hotel. It is a clean, modern building which us well maintained. The bathrooms are "pods" which have been inserted into each room: a little small but far better quality than many of a similar design. There is free WIFI available with relatively late checkout.

The restaurant has a reasonable menu, but not everything on it is available all the time. Breakfast is a buffet with some nice choices, but things do run out and are not replenished automatically.

The Reception staff are friendly and helpful.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank IanGH
Reviewed 28 August 2015

The place is clean, decent and the staff is very convenient but the room is small, the bathroom too, the location is awful. There's a small pool and a grocery store near the hotel. Understand we rent at high season but the price we pay is way too much for what we got... The restaurant and the bar is way too expensive. There's free wifi.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sebastien B
Reviewed 24 August 2015

I knew what to expect by Ibis brand so there is no disappointment in terms of rooms, facilities, etc. (the only minus is for the amount of plugs available in the room.. nowadays when all have tablets, phones and other equipment you would expect more places to charge them!). We were welcomed by a very nice lady at the reception. Plus for that! And her fluent English! We were told we can eat at the restaurant which closes at 11pm. We decided to with that. 3 waiters were serving us. None speaking English.. (despite a couple of words...)First waitress let us sit where we wanted and then the other came and asked us to choose between 2 tables! That was quite rude and I already felt like I am disturbing! Despite asking to bring the main after my friend finishes her entree, she was given both almost at once.. We were asked twice for a room number (by 2 different waiters. That is called communication... ) My salad was dry and not edible so when I wanted to order something else I was told I can only get a dessert as at 22:30 it is too late for anything else. At 22:55 we were told "bye bye" by the stuff and were left with dirty empty dishes at the table. I actually laughed at it then, but really... I expect a bit more respect from the stuff. So with that experience I hope I will not have to stay at this hotel again and I am glad that this is not a standard within Ibis brand!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Maya S
Reviewed 19 July 2015

I stayed here for a conference. Rooms are generally clean. Breakfast is decent. There's free WiFi. That's about it.

The location is weird. It's in the middle of an industrial area, but close to nothing else. There's no supermarket, pharmacy, cafe or restaurant anywhere close. You need to drive out for anything at all.

The room doesn't come with a safe, and I had to drop my valuables off at the reception to keep under lock and key.

On the whole, I'd go there only if I had business for a day or two max in or around the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business