US$171
US$169
US$181
L'Orangeraie(Le Lavandou)
US$247
Hotel Azur(Le Lavandou)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$273
Hotel Baptistin(Le Lavandou)
US$154
  • Beachfront
Hotel les Alcyons(Le Lavandou)
US$146
US$946
Relais & Châteaux
All reviewsend of octoberla plagedeliverycyclewayrivierabalconybeach
Reviewed 10 February 2017

By far my favorite place in Cote d'Azur! I stayed here at the end of October last year and it was so relaxing! I loved the room, the balcony, the beach, the staff - everything was perfect! I absolutely have to return!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2016

Slightly disappointed the hotel wasn't within walking distance of the main town but really 5 mins drive away at the most and it really did have it's benefits. The welcome was lovely and the hotel spotlessly clean and having the safe included plus parking was a bonus. Good value for money and the icing on the cake was listening to the waves whilst basking in the sunshine on a south facing balcony eating a scrumptious continental breakfast which was excellent value. Freshly squeezed orange juice, fresh baguette, butter, cheese, jams, chocolate pastry, croissant and gorgeous coffee plus an apple puree ... lunch definitely not needed and a wonderful start to the day in November !!! We were blessed with good weather too which was a definite bonus to enable us to take full advantage of the sea view ... not front line but it didn't matter one bit.

Room Tip: Definitely a sea view to take full advantage of the location.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2016

The sun canopy was broken in our room which was the last to be occupied as the rest were full. It had clearly been like that for a while as the parasol provided had left a rust stain on the balcony. We would preferred to have been informed at the time of booking, as we did contact the hotel direct to do so and as it was actually hot with full on sun when we arrived in the afternoon and understandably the air con unit had been flipped onto heater mode, we couldn't sit out on the balcony and the room was unbearably hot. There was also some mold in the joint of the shower.

Otherwise service was friendly, the cleaner lady did what she could very well in the circumstances, the view of the sea fairly nice though some ugly buildings as well, very easy access to lovely beach. Very good breakfast and very kind receptionist looking after our bicycle. Nice walk into Le Lavandou (coastal or via cycleway).

Great that it was still open at the end of October when many are shut.

In summary, when there is a known problem I think you should be up front with people, then they can make an informed choice, also care with cleaning and maintenance is very important particularly in the shower. These things do make a difference. Enough to put us off going back. Shame really.

Room Tip: The rooms on the upper floor have the best sea views
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2016

I really liked this hotel and its location. We had a lovely stay but now I have arrived back to the UK I have found out that they have fraudulently charged my card without my permission.
This is obviously illegal and my bank is looking into it. The hotel say they got my final bill incorrect but you can't just put through payments whenever you like without authorisation.
Stay at this nice hotel by all means but make sure you do not give your credit card details

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Scandus
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

We were booked into another hotel further along the coast however a bad traffic accident closed the road and we scrambled to find another hotel. How fortunate we were to find this one. Lovely large clean room, sea view, friendly staff who stayed open for us to arrive and then recommended a great restaurant.
Breakfast delivered to the room on the terrace overlooking the sea. Even the cloudy, cold day couldn't diminish the experience. All that at a great late season rate.
Would love to stay longer here on next visit.
Thanks.