See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed there may was great not dear staff helpful close to lovely beach secure parking for my car had booked a villa and wasn't to keen only till my family arrived so we even went back there for a few nights could not fault will for sure stay again.

Date of stay: May 2013
1  Thank 22,556,677
Reviewed 13 October 2012

We checked in about 9.30 pm en route to a campsite the following day. The room and bathroom were extremely clean, plenty of towels. There was plenty of wardrobe space, also a tv, mini bar and free wifi. We were in a ground floor room at the side of the hotel. There was a terrace area for each room. In addition there was secure parking.

The location is nice, about 30 seconds from the beach and whilst the hotel is close to the road, we didn't hear any traffic noise. It's conveniently situated to travel to other resorts.

Although we didn't have breakfast it smelt lovely.

I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Very nice hotel based very close to the beach (few minutes walk).
We had 1st floor room with sea view, what was great! Although it is the side with parking view as well :))) (Free parking is available in a secure yard.)
Clean, small room with air conditioning. Free WiFi also available. Bathroom would only need some furniture refreshment... but was very clean. Can't complain!
Wardrobe in the room quite old and a little bit smelly.
Nice balcony with chairs and table and small laundry airer for your towels and wet clothing.
Very close to St. Tropez as well! Perfect location!!!

I would absolutely recommend this hotel to a friend and will stay here again upon returning to the area.

Not much space to put things down in bathroom...Only one small chair...

Room tip: Our sea view side room was more expensive then the others, but I think worth it! :))) No road noises at all. Only the parking below....
Date of stay: June 2012
1  Thank Anna_Kropelka
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We stayed here because all the seafront hotels were booked up, but were not disappointed with the rooms which were spacious enough and kept very clean. Our main complaint was that there was not much space to put things down, especially in the bathroom, and only a small desk in the bedroom. I would recommend paying more for a room that did not overlook the main road, as we had a balcony and a window but it was almost impossible to use because of the traffic. There was free parking in a secure yard, and it's only two minutes walk down to the beach and plenty of restaurants. The hotel also offers free wifi but does not advertise this and I had to ask at reception whereupon they gave me a code.

Breakfast was a good continental selection including DIY boiled eggs, and could be taken inside or out. Some of the staff were rather dour and getting a smile from them quite difficult. But generally good value for the location.

Room tip: Choose a room which does not overlook the main road.
Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2009

My husband and I happened upon La Bastide in our drive along the coast. It was a great find! We stayed for 2 nights and would have stayed longer if the weather hadn't turned cold & cloudy.

The hotel staff is very friendly (despite a lanuage barrier). The room was simple, but very comfortable, modern, spacious and immaculatly cleaned. You might want to note that the sea-view, is really an obstructed sea-view. This was not an issue for us since we spent our days on the beach, not looking at it :-) The public beach in St. Clair is directly accessible from the hotel and there are other smaller beaches within walking distance.

Date of stay: October 2009